'Swills' UTTERLY FUCKING CRUSHED !!!!

'Swills' UTTERLY FUCKING CRUSHED !!!!

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

November 21st, 2011, 1:37 am #1

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAWWWWWWWWWW !!!!! Bills Trounced in Miami, Lose Third Straight. The Buffalo Bills dropped their third straight in a crucial AFC East match-up against the streaking Miami Dolphins Sunday.

Sunday's 35-8 loss to the Dolphins drops the Bills to 5-5 after starting the year 3-0 and heading into their bye-week at 5-2...

...Buffalo failed to convert a third down on 12 opportunities, marking just the sixth time in team history the offense failed to move the chains once in a game.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45379309/ns ... uffalo_ny/ Mediocrity Accomplished !

November 23rd, 2011, 6:52 pm #2

They call it parity! Same difference!
Last edited by D1J1 on November 23rd, 2011, 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

November 24th, 2011, 5:48 am #3

`
Or in the 'Swills' case, a turd , perhaps...

John
John

November 24th, 2011, 7:13 am #4

Re: "Or in the 'Swills' case, a turd , perhaps...". Or like you, after your return from deer camp.. Does your bride still "hose you off" before letting you back into the house, following your yearly sojourn into the wilderness?. Once upon a time, my own bride used to push me into the shower, followed by her, to give me a good scrubbing after several days in the woods without a bath. Damn! I used to really look forward to coming back home then.

Dennis
Dennis

November 24th, 2011, 10:46 am #5

We do not camp primitive. The Crow's Nest has hot and cold running water and indoor toilet. However it did begin life as a circa 1870 log cabin.

Now whether or not one chooses to use the shower................