"Swills" Crushed By Packers - 2 down, 14 to go !

"Swills" Crushed By Packers - 2 down, 14 to go !

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

September 20th, 2010, 1:15 am #1

`
0 -16 IS THE DREAM !!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOO !!!!!!

LoL

mooster
mooster

September 22nd, 2010, 2:39 am #2

...the Bills have improved this year and had a pretty good draft. But I never said they could beat the Packers!

Chiefs are sitting at 0-2 and you wouldn't believe the pipe dreams that has inspired amongst folks here in KC. All I want is an 8-8 season. Everywhere I go, I can hear the murmurs of "Super Bowl" breezing through the crowd.

I'll take 8-8, but I'll toke that pipe into a playoff appearance. We can always dream until rudely awakened by reality, ya know?

Peace,

mooster
mooster

September 22nd, 2010, 2:50 am #3

Dennis
Dennis

September 22nd, 2010, 11:55 am #4

...the Bills have improved this year and had a pretty good draft. But I never said they could beat the Packers!

Chiefs are sitting at 0-2 and you wouldn't believe the pipe dreams that has inspired amongst folks here in KC. All I want is an 8-8 season. Everywhere I go, I can hear the murmurs of "Super Bowl" breezing through the crowd.

I'll take 8-8, but I'll toke that pipe into a playoff appearance. We can always dream until rudely awakened by reality, ya know?

Peace,
Also 2-0 with the 3rd and 4th string QBs no less. It doesn't hurt that the D is looking as good as any the Steelers have ever had!

And how wonderful is it to see the genius of Jerry Jones reflected in the the Cowgirl's 0-2 start!

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

September 23rd, 2010, 3:06 am #5

Peace,
`
For as much as I've gleaned on those instances when reports on our Hometown Bananaheads find me a semi-captive audience - driving along in the car listening to radio news during torrential downpours or other road conditions which prevent me from immediately switching preset stations... ...those moments when local TV news irritatingly features Swills-related items as opening stories and I've left the remote somewhere other than an arm's length away - prevailing wisdom among those allegedly "in the know" residing in these regions concerning such matters appears to be that little if anything has changed in the way of the capacity of the team to accomplish anything.

I myself make no bones about my relative ignorance regarding such matters. I know only that every travail and travesty of our collection of horrifically overpaid, semi-literate, steroid-saturated pinheads strikes a merry chord within me for some reason. The only possible downside that I can see in the 0-16 dream is that it the shitty performance of the Swills might make it less likely that they will appeal to some other potential owner and be sold ASAP.

Go, Swills...