So... ...DId anybody watch today's Republigoon National Air Theft & Ego Stroke-A-Thon...?

So... ...DId anybody watch today's Republigoon National Air Theft & Ego Stroke-A-Thon...?

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

August 29th, 2012, 3:44 am #1

`
No way in Hell I was going to subject myself to any of it - or any of the rest of it, either.

Even from hundreds of miles away, the removal of life-giving oxygen from the atmosphere caused by such a concentration lying degenerates flapping their pestiferous cess-holes almost caused me to pass out as it was !

I mean - let's face it - Romney IS the ROMNODROID 3000 friggin' plastoid robot whosamawhatsit, and no amount of flibbity-jibbin' flap-blab about what a great guy he is matters a damn except to the same sort of fukkin' morons who voted for Bush because his handlers passed him off as a "plain ol' reg'lar sap" like them. Hell - I'd rather have an actual goddam robot doing the job than anybody that's sat on the throne lately !

The only reason anybody's going to vote for him that wouldn't have voted Criminal Gang 'R' no mattter who they ran is because he ain't the other stupid-ass bastard - so for fuck's sake get used to it !

hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee !!!!

Dennis
Dennis

August 29th, 2012, 11:38 am #2

We are once again faced with no viable choices..........

Wait, sonofabitch, there is a TV show about winners in national political races!

THE BIGGEST LOSER!!!!!

Edit to add name!
Last edited by D1J1 on August 29th, 2012, 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John
John

August 29th, 2012, 11:22 pm #3

Hold your nose, pull the lever, hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

September 1st, 2012, 3:48 pm #4

`
I was puttering around the house & had the TV on listening to the news trying to catch up on misc. events of the day, and the convention coverage started.

I don't know what was more irritating -
That day's proceedings commencing with a tribute to Ronaldus Magnus ... ...I guess I understand the Republigoons putting Reagan on a pedestal. His reign was the last time one of them actually appealed to large segments of the populace, as opposed ot maybe seeming like the less stenchant of the 2 choices. On the other hand, I see no objective reason to pay tribute to what in retrospect now seems to me to be the president who pushed the nation over the edge of the Abyss to begin its slide from the position of pre-eminent world power. The fac't that the 'Goons still idolize this guy says to me they too still ong for the delusional dream world America which Cap'n Ron seemed to spend the foggy "edge of senile" days of his presidency.

Or -

The way every 'Goon who stepped up to the podium began their mini prate-a-thon by babbling a few phrases in Spanish. What - they're simultaneously running for the presidency of friggin' Mexico ?
Yeah, yeah... ...I kow they're trying to pander - I MEAN appeal to the new hotsie-totsie voting bloc of hispanics, but if any of them are swayed by some scum-sucking dink farting out "Quando la quando quando" or whatever for a minute trying to connect with them, their right to vote should be friggin' revoked.

Or maybe -

The sheer, un-animated, lifless, robotic, unconvincing, dead tones the speakers made their presentations in.
For example, the Reagan thing was "narrated" by Newt Gingrich & some woman whose name escapes me. As they prattled on about what a Jim-dandy thing the "Regan Era" was, they sounded literally like those old films of 'Nam-era POWs reciting "confessions" of all the atrocities they'd commited in that tone of voice that said nothing so much as They've beaten me within an inch of my life every day until I submitted to reading aloud this pack of lies...
The couple of other blabb'rin's I endured before gagging my way to the remote & switching it off seemed to come across the same way.
It was as though they knew full well they had no new ideas to present, and were merely hoping to get through the required ritual without breaking and screaming out DEAR GOD, SOMEONE END THIS !!!! PLEASE GOD EEEEENNNNNDDD THIIIIIISSSSS....!!!!

Since then, I've heard they had Clint Eastwood on stage jabbering at an empty chair as though O-Dumb-Ass was sitting there. That has to enter into consideration as well, though a couple of people told me it came off as effective rather than as stupid as it sounds. All I know is that the "hi-lites" of Clint's speech prompted me to think that a person who looks as though they have one foot in the grave seems a poor choice to convey the message of "Nu-Zazzeriffic Dynamism" which the 'Goons are trying to impart their campaign with.

eh...

Dennis
Dennis

September 2nd, 2012, 2:31 pm #5

The CB, all 5'3" of registered Republican of her thought Eastwood was pitiful. I accept her word on that. The only bad thing is even as pitiful as the Republigoons were the potential exists for the Dumbocrats to be worse.

Though I would listen to VP Biden. The man is an excellent speaker.

Dennis
Dennis

September 3rd, 2012, 2:16 pm #6

`
No way in Hell I was going to subject myself to any of it - or any of the rest of it, either.

Even from hundreds of miles away, the removal of life-giving oxygen from the atmosphere caused by such a concentration lying degenerates flapping their pestiferous cess-holes almost caused me to pass out as it was !

I mean - let's face it - Romney IS the ROMNODROID 3000 friggin' plastoid robot whosamawhatsit, and no amount of flibbity-jibbin' flap-blab about what a great guy he is matters a damn except to the same sort of fukkin' morons who voted for Bush because his handlers passed him off as a "plain ol' reg'lar sap" like them. Hell - I'd rather have an actual goddam robot doing the job than anybody that's sat on the throne lately !

The only reason anybody's going to vote for him that wouldn't have voted Criminal Gang 'R' no mattter who they ran is because he ain't the other stupid-ass bastard - so for fuck's sake get used to it !

And I wonder how one gets to be a delegate to one of the political conventions. I don't care which one of the major parties doings I go to.

They all seem to hang out at first class digs, eat good food, and all of that stuff. If the gig is free I think we should look in on it!

No minor parties though. They probably go stupid places like some meditation center, out in the woods to commune with nature, or some other location that is lacking the maximum number of amenities for comfort known to mankind!

Whatdda yinz say! We don't have to be sincere, or even give a rotund rodent's rear recepticle about the platform and shit........we just gotta enjoy! We can do that!

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

September 4th, 2012, 3:16 am #7

`
...It's not who you know, it's who you blow... that decides who becomes a party delegate. I'm about certain I ain't ever getting there.
LoL

An aside concerning minor parties...

Once, a bunch of years back, some bozo running for mayor of Our Fair Shitty from the local Conservative party called me on the phone looking for support.
{I was registered as a Conservative for a couple or 3 years before I realized our local bunch was pretty much just another bunch of worthless office-seekers}
Instead of hanging up on 'em straight away, I got into something like a 45 minute prate-a-thon with 'em about why I should bother to support anybody for anything. The end result as relates to my tale is that they suggested I put my name in the running for election as a local party delegate.

I can't even remember what the prcedure by which this was accomplished was - but, mostly just for the hell of it, I agreed.
It was a bit of fun seeing my name up there on the old lever-action voting booth board listing candidates' names. First time in a hell of a while I bothered showing up for a primary election... ...last such vote I placed, as I re-registered as an Independent the next year, and we can't vote in SSRNY primaries.
The only "extra-ordinary" activity the "solemn duty" of being a local delegate involved was a number of additional phone calls from 2 folks who were angling for the Conservative nomination, and one actual visit to the place I was living of a 3rd would-be candidate.
My well thought out deliberations on which person to "support" consisted of remembering the name of the guy who stopped by the house, as I figured he must have wanted it more 'cos he made the extra effort to show up.
LoL
Of course, he ended up being utterly crushed in the general election by whatever Donkey Cult guy was running. It should also be known that I didn't receive so much as a warm Budweiser nor a dried crust of cheese by way of being "wined & dined" for the aforementioned support.

Dennis
Dennis

September 4th, 2012, 7:18 am #8

I probably got no chance either, but a fella can dream can't he? That is why I went national. I know the local crackpot parties don't got no spendolas an'at to treat me in the manner I deserve!

I talked to the CB about the idea, she was concerned that we wouldn't know what to do at a nominating convention. Once I explained it was just for the free ride on the party's dime and all we were gonna do was sight see and loaf she was all in! A good girl I tells yinz, a good girl!

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

September 6th, 2012, 5:35 am #9

`

`
I dunno which was more sickening - the tribute to Jimmy "lackluster non-entity" Carter, or the tribute to Teddy "murdering wretch" Kennedy...

Why the hell did I leave the TV on ???!!?!!

Yeesh.

Dennis
Dennis

September 6th, 2012, 10:58 am #10

You lost the remote, right?! Maybe you fell and broke both legs and couldn't get to the set right?! The thieves who robbed your home left you duct-taped to a chair and you couldn't get to the TV, right?!

I didn't watch a fekking second. I'll wait until the head to head stuff starts. All of this is, well, its something.