fuckfuckfuckfukc

fourth one.

Ihate this dhits fukfukfukfuk

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

August 22nd, 2010, 1:56 am #2

`
Pardon my pun.

As a sufferer of 2 myself, I can relate.

August 22nd, 2010, 11:13 am #3

Though I suppose it will all come out with the wash!

Best of luck on getting rid of it quickly and with the least amount of discomfort celt!

celtredleg
celtredleg

August 23rd, 2010, 3:34 am #4

`
Pardon my pun.

As a sufferer of 2 myself, I can relate.
I would get a bit used to them by now. I suppose I have, because I didnt head right off to the hospital, as I already know they cant do much besides sound sympathetic and caring.

24 hours and no pain, I dont know if that means it went quick, or it is just waiting to start the next stage of the journey.

Owen

Dennis
Dennis

August 23rd, 2010, 9:00 am #5

I've never had one myself, and hope I never do!

mooster
mooster

August 24th, 2010, 3:12 am #6

Like Dennis, I've never thrown rocks. They say that passing one of these is the closest a man will come to understanding a woman's pain in childbirth. Sounds like bullshit to me, but I wouldn't know either way. I know a woman who throws rocks on occasion, but she's never had a kid and cannot comment. I keep telling her to get pregnant so this mystery may be solved. She has no partner at the moment and I'm not volunteering (even for the benefit of science) as I'm only one year away from being forever finished with child support and am in no mood to start over again.

Celt, I feel bad for ya buddy. The only thing I can suggest is to find one of those women who can supposedly suck a golf ball through a garden hose and see if that myth can be confirmed. Sort of like killing two birds with one......shit, the good puns have already been made, haven't they?

Peace,

PS: thanks for the link, Loki.

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

August 25th, 2010, 3:27 am #7

`
...is that the merry medicos can give the kidney stone sufferer as much intravenous drugs as required to make the pain go away, instead of just that kooky spine injection thing or whatever they do for gals giving birth. I still recall fondly the sweet, sweet narcotic nectar some nowhere near as memorable nurse injected into the saline solution being drizzled into my veins the better to dislodge the second "rock" rattling around my proverbial pipes when I replied in the affirmative as to whether or not "it still hurt" - as much just to see what they'd give me as that it was pinging away somewhat in spite of dose 1 of some "inferior vintage"...not intolerably, but what the hell - I was payyin' for it...

This stuff has a bit of a kick... she said, pushing the plunger on the syringe. About 4 seconds later... ...oh, yeah... ...indeed it did...

August 25th, 2010, 9:22 am #8

Like Dennis, I've never thrown rocks. They say that passing one of these is the closest a man will come to understanding a woman's pain in childbirth. Sounds like bullshit to me, but I wouldn't know either way. I know a woman who throws rocks on occasion, but she's never had a kid and cannot comment. I keep telling her to get pregnant so this mystery may be solved. She has no partner at the moment and I'm not volunteering (even for the benefit of science) as I'm only one year away from being forever finished with child support and am in no mood to start over again.

Celt, I feel bad for ya buddy. The only thing I can suggest is to find one of those women who can supposedly suck a golf ball through a garden hose and see if that myth can be confirmed. Sort of like killing two birds with one......shit, the good puns have already been made, haven't they?

Peace,

PS: thanks for the link, Loki.
And found a photo of an 8mm stone in Wiki.........I sure hope its nothing like that for celt.