Saying it just doesn't get old...

Saying it just doesn't get old...

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

December 12th, 2011, 1:45 am #1

'SWILLS' FUCKING CRUSHED !!!!!!! Bills can't keep pace with Chargers A slow start by Buffalos offense was all San Diego needed as they sprinted out to a 16-0 lead that they never relinquished. Bills turnovers only aided the Chargers cause as they led to 14 San Diego points en route to a convincing 37-10 decision over the Bills. The San Diego victory put a halt to their three-game home losing streak and extended the Bills losing skid to six games. With the loss Buffalo was officially eliminated from AFC playoff contention...

...The Bills offense held onto the ball for just over 12 minutes in the first half as they managed just 100 total net yards through the first two quarters of the game...

...The Bills appeared to have the Chargers offense stopped again on their next series, but San Diego head coach Norv Turner made a gutsy call running a fake punt at his own 24-yard line. Eric Weddle took the fake 10 yards for a first down to keep the San Diego drive alive. Seven plays later Rivers hit Antonio Gatese with a two-yard touchdown pass to re-establish the Chargers 13-point lead (23-10) with four minutes left in the third.

Unfortunately an ill-advised decision by Fitzpatrick sealed Buffalo's chances of eating back into the deficit on the scoreboard. On 1st-and-10 from the Bills 20, Fitzpatrick rolled out of the pocket and under pressure lofted a pass to lead David Nelson up the field. Chargers safety Steve Gregory anticipated the throw and picked it off and took it the other way 26 yards for a back breaking touchdown to effectively put the game away (30-10) before the third quarter was in the books.

The Chargers offense would add another score midway through the fourth quarter on a 26-yard touchdown hookup from Rivers to Patrick Crayton to make it 37-10.
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/articl ... f5de356e87

Dennis
Dennis

December 12th, 2011, 11:45 am #2

I had the Chargers!!

John
John

December 13th, 2011, 9:05 am #3

against the bottom dwelling Vikings and almost lost my ass. I won't do that again!