RE: Battleship Bismarck. To whom it may concern

RE: Battleship Bismarck. To whom it may concern

John
John

August 10th, 2011, 7:51 pm #1

For the last frigging time, the Bismarck could not have aided the German's UK invasion plans in any way, shape or form for 1940. The ship had not been fully fitted out. It was still undergoing dockside trials, along with weight and stress tests on both its hull and decks. It's crew was a crew in name only, with most of those kids having only recently completed sea school training camp. Most of them had never even been on a ship of war before, let alone sail the waters of the North Atlantic in search of the Royal Navy. The Bismarck was in no way ready to begin its shake down cruise, or even a short trial run in the Baltic yet. It's gun directors had not been calibrated and its main and secondary batteries had not been sighted in nor fired.. Lastly, nearly every attached or unattached naval person in the Kriegsmarine had already been sent to crew the myriad of rusty tramp steamers, tugs, barges and another other floatsam or jettsome of the glorious German invasion fleet that was poised to invade England.

One guy on the ACG site said it best when he observed that Leandros' silly Sealion ideas would only fly on some pro-nazi site, or one that caters to ten year old kids with attention deficit disorder.

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

August 12th, 2011, 4:44 am #2

`
Think of how many river barges the sumbitch could'a towed !!!!

hee hee hee hee hee hee hee !!!!

mooster
mooster

August 12th, 2011, 11:45 am #3

Is a certain someone formerly know as someone formerly known involved in the fray? If a strategically challendged idiot like Hitler came to the conclusion that Sea Lion was a pipe dream you would think that his second and third generation admirers could do the same.

I signed up for ACG a long time ago, but I've fogotten my password and all that.

Peace,

John
John

August 12th, 2011, 12:27 pm #4

Nope, "he who shall not be named," remains banned both there and here, although Dennis clued me in that he recently tried to sneak in and start a Bismarck sealion thread here in the middle of the night, until both he and it were again deleted. My post about the Bismarck was a way of reminding him that its participation in sealion was impossible for the year 1940. Leandros, on the other hand, continues to dredge up more silly.. no, make that laughably and factually unsupportable dreck on the ACG site, while being coy and never directly answering anyone's historical questions that prove categorically that he is dead wrong in all his summations. The silly bugger even bragged awhile back that he was publishing a book about sealion, until the publisher wisely ran the manuscript before a number of historical experts who quickly shot it completely full of holes, while probably getting a good and hearty laugh out of it.. Leandros countered by publishing it himself and he constantly flogs that book with every post to whomever will listen. It's sad, really that some fully grown people still believe in the Easter Bunny, the Sugar Plum Fairy and pixie dust.

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

August 13th, 2011, 3:43 am #5

`
...and charge straight for the beach !

Ride right up onto the damn shore and just start spraying shells of every caliber in all directions at Olde Albion whilst legions of "Aryan Ubermenschen" storm down some hastily thrown together gangplanks or some damn thing singing their theme-song at the tops of their lungs !

<object width="560" height="349"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="349"></embed></object>

Dennis
Dennis

August 13th, 2011, 10:28 am #6

Is a certain someone formerly know as someone formerly known involved in the fray? If a strategically challendged idiot like Hitler came to the conclusion that Sea Lion was a pipe dream you would think that his second and third generation admirers could do the same.

I signed up for ACG a long time ago, but I've fogotten my password and all that.

Peace,
The author of the self-published book is also virulently anti-Israel. Second and third generation followers indeed! More like root gobblers if you ask me!

Typically, he is also unable to back up any and all of his most critical points. Must be some sort of mutant strain of idiot in the DNA field. Mebbe that it what the ratzi "scientists" actually developed!

John
John

August 13th, 2011, 1:56 pm #7

"Typically, he is also unable to back up any and all of his most critical points." Leandros' standard operating procedure is to lay down a huge carpet barrage of historically unsupported fantasy beliefs, comments and quotes, completely taken out of context. As soon as people start showing him the facts, using line and verse from official sources, he bobs and weaves without answering or countering any of them, before disappearing all together for weeks at a time, in order to let emotions cool down. Whereby, he tries a different tact, but with the very same results. Small wonder that no respectable publisher of merit would ever publish his Hitlerian Fantasy book. One would also think that he would grow tired of playing these "bait and switch" games after being conclusively proved utterly wrong 100% of the time.

mooster
mooster

August 13th, 2011, 9:24 pm #8

Do you think this Leandros dude is a troll? or a brain defect gone online?

I remember back when I thought our former lime-green pantheonist was an exceptionally talented and clever troll who simply at times trolled too far. Turns out I was savagely wrong. Sort of like when Mindy at first thought Mork was a priest and she gave him a lift. Then he turned around and she saw that he was wearing a suit backward - and realized she had a jin-yoo-wine psycho in her midst. Just like that. But these things can take longer on the internet. Just as sudden and shocking of a revelation though. Amusing too.

That was the last time Robins Williams was ever close to being funny come to think of it. And some of that funniness was because I was in Junior High. At that time I hadn't yet matured out of Bubble-Yum and Strawberry Kool-Aid while war-gaming and building model tanks. But I digress.

Peace,

PS: Nothin' wrong with the war-gaming and building model tanks.

Dennis
Dennis

August 13th, 2011, 10:45 pm #9

Mindy either bro' mooster! Nothing at all wrong with that child!

Added with edit: I don't believe Leandros is a troll. I think he really believes in what he says. He can't generate any proof but he believes. In short, more a neo-nazi than a troll in my eyes. He has some company, but most aren't quite as blatant as he. JB and some of the rest put short shift to their ilk. I can't take any credit for them.

I try to do my share with their kin............the Lost Causers! Most definitely birds of a feather those two groups!
Last edited by D1J1 on August 13th, 2011, 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John
John

August 13th, 2011, 11:57 pm #10

are graduates from the "Because I Say-So School of History."