Nothing like screaming babes exhorting their pals to pump HARD !!!

Nothing like screaming babes exhorting their pals to pump HARD !!!

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

February 21st, 2010, 12:23 am #1

`
Women's Olympic curling on the CNBC network.

LoL

ps - curses... ...Great Britain 5, USA 3, in the "9th end".

How long does this lunatic game last, anyway ???

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

February 21st, 2010, 12:42 am #2

`
It's now all tied up at 5 apiece...

THE DRAMA !!!!

hee !

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

February 21st, 2010, 12:59 am #3

`
It all came down to the last rock by the Brits, and the badly bleach-blonde bird with hideously visible roots threw a clunker which failed utterly to find the mark.

USA 6 - Great Britain 5 YEEEEEE - HA !!!!!

February 21st, 2010, 2:13 pm #4

I've been watching some of the curling and have found it fairly enjoyable once I figured out that the scoring is like horseshoes. Only the closest to the center can score.

The only negative is the pace of play. Anyone who whines baseball is too slow but praises curling needs to be checked!

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

February 21st, 2010, 3:15 pm #5

`
On the other hand, after the Olympic games, I will probably not see another curling match perhaps for as long as the interval between Olympiads, whilst the fact that the Time Warner cable TV carries entirely too many networks based out of New Jack City - and too many geared towards sports broadcasting in general for my taste - means that not only will I be inundated with a sufficient amount of "slo-mo-ball" coverage to make the aforementioned mental exam a distinct possibility, but exacerbating the situation is that much of this deluge will consist of coverage of the most detestable team participating in said sport - the New York Yankees.

Hell - there's even a station which features old Yankees games under the title "Yankees Classics" !

Frankly, I feel that the mere existence of such a thing in a circumstance where I might stumble across such a broadcast even by accident should entitle me to some sort of gov't. stipend sufficient to allow me to travel regularly to Canada for the type of "massage therapy" particular to certain establishments operating therein, for the purpose of alleviating the extreme tension brought on by the dread instilled by the mere thought of observing such tripe even by sheer happenstance !

Dennis
Dennis

February 22nd, 2010, 10:08 am #6

Not guilty my good man, just ill. Perhaps a presription to your employer allowing paid sick leave travel for the therapy you desire would be just the thing.

For a certain small renumeration from your hard earned government stipend of course!

Imagine how much worse the pain is for Pirate fans. Rather a quick, clean demise than the slow lingering one they have provided for the last 17 years!

Maybe I, and not you, am the deranged one!

mooster
mooster

February 22nd, 2010, 11:07 pm #7

*******************E-MAIL*************************

Hi!

My Lord! Your shit lasts longer than a Cricket tournament! But look, I know that after this Sunday you won't have anything whatsoever to do for four more years. Would you mind so much stopping by my place and taking a broom to my kitchen? It could use it and you would no doubt be done in no time. In fact, if one of you is hard up for a job (given your skills) you might consider staying in my spare room and ensuring my kitchen floor is always swept! I'd give you two weeks off for the next Winter Olympics.

What say you!

Peace & Love,

Mooster

PS: Chicks generally preferred, but Ive seen you and I'd be OK with one of the guys if he has good taste in beer.

******************END OF E-MAIL*********************************************

Asmara
Asmara

February 22nd, 2010, 11:13 pm #8

I'll make the same offer as Mooster, though my PS will be changed to: Guys generally preferred... LoL
Oh and must love dogs and geese !

Asmara

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

February 23rd, 2010, 3:00 am #9

`
...to ride around in my car with me, so they could do some of that screaming bloody murder at dumb-ass drivers doing stoopid stuff anywhere near me on the road. God knows I've done enough of it for 50 lifetimes or so...

February 23rd, 2010, 8:26 am #10

`
Women's Olympic curling on the CNBC network.

LoL

ps - curses... ...Great Britain 5, USA 3, in the "9th end".

How long does this lunatic game last, anyway ???
Ummmmmmm, if you saw the pregnant Canadian curler, your thread header may be accurate in more ways than you thought!