Nancy Pelosi to meet with the Pope

Nancy Pelosi to meet with the Pope

John
John

February 17th, 2009, 5:01 pm #1

Madam Speaker is scheduled to meet with Pope Benedict at Midday on Wednesday along with her entourage of Dummycrat syncophants. I'd love to see her seized by the Swiss Guard and hauled down into the dungeon for a session and taste of the bastinado and perhaps even a Spanish Inquisition Revival.

That stupid, clueless, self-serving, smorgasboard-Catholic bitch is doubtlessly going to get an acidic-earful and perhaps excommunication for her diameterically opposed, anti-Catholic viewpoints upon abortion and other such matters. I wonder if she even realizes the hornet's nest that she's walking into. Benedict is no gentle, p.c. John Paul II. He's liable to grab the filthy bitch around her whistlepipe and royally throttle her all the way down to the floor. I can only hope!!

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/new.php?n=15098

Dennis
Dennis

February 17th, 2009, 11:04 pm #2

Who won't/hasn't recanted his "there was no Holocaust" drivel find that fate. A black mark on the faith.

That's what we get for picking a German Pope!

John
John

February 18th, 2009, 12:40 am #3

She's the idiot who claims that St Thomas Aquinas and other Church Fathers would be in favor of abortion today. That bitch is too stupid to chew bubblegum and walk backwards at the same time and yet, she's third in line of ascendancy to the Presidency.

I'm beginning to realize that people who "can't-do", "can't-teach" and have absolutely nothing of any valued worth to offer to society, become politicians.

Anomalous
Anomalous

February 18th, 2009, 3:04 am #4

Who won't/hasn't recanted his "there was no Holocaust" drivel find that fate. A black mark on the faith.

That's what we get for picking a German Pope!
There are always "bubbleheads" who won't see the truth and most of them are too overly antiquated and laughably foolish to worry about. On the other hand, bubbleheaded bimboes like Pelosi wield very real power over the rest of us and rule by decree. I'd like to see that bitch pay big-time for her deliberate re-writing and misrepresentation of historical truth and fact.

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

February 18th, 2009, 4:46 am #5

Madam Speaker is scheduled to meet with Pope Benedict at Midday on Wednesday along with her entourage of Dummycrat syncophants. I'd love to see her seized by the Swiss Guard and hauled down into the dungeon for a session and taste of the bastinado and perhaps even a Spanish Inquisition Revival.

That stupid, clueless, self-serving, smorgasboard-Catholic bitch is doubtlessly going to get an acidic-earful and perhaps excommunication for her diameterically opposed, anti-Catholic viewpoints upon abortion and other such matters. I wonder if she even realizes the hornet's nest that she's walking into. Benedict is no gentle, p.c. John Paul II. He's liable to grab the filthy bitch around her whistlepipe and royally throttle her all the way down to the floor. I can only hope!!

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/new.php?n=15098
`
...All of a sudden the Pope snaps his fingers, and these 2 dudes come sauntering thru a secret door...

dennis
dennis

February 18th, 2009, 9:32 am #6

The monk/priest is looking pretty good, but who told the executioner he was well dressed for role play?

Jeans, workboots and a wood/fire ax? Hardly the look of the Inquisition.

John
John

February 18th, 2009, 5:43 pm #7

and volunteered to play the role of the executioner while standing in front of the camera. The "Doc Martin" boots are a dead giveaway.