My youngest son was married this past weekend

My youngest son was married this past weekend

John
John

May 21st, 2012, 5:55 pm #1

to a wonderful girl! The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was absolutely fantastic. Mary is the girl that a father dreams about someday marrying his son. The two make a truly fetching couple. Many happy years of happiness together and hopefully lots of healthy grandchildren some day! A toast to the happy couple NOS DROVE YA!!

Von Richter.
Von Richter.

May 21st, 2012, 6:44 pm #2

John, that's great mate... pass on felicitations to the happy couple from yer mate on this side of the pond.

Dennis
Dennis

May 21st, 2012, 8:24 pm #3

to a wonderful girl! The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was absolutely fantastic. Mary is the girl that a father dreams about someday marrying his son. The two make a truly fetching couple. Many happy years of happiness together and hopefully lots of healthy grandchildren some day! A toast to the happy couple NOS DROVE YA!!
My congratulations to the couple and their proud parents! We're babysitting the grandson as I write this and I can tell you JB, you're right to look forward to having grandchildren!

May the couple enjoy health, happiness, prosperity and a deep and abiding love for all their days!

Asmara
Asmara

May 22nd, 2012, 1:41 am #4

To the happy couple, and to the happy parents !

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

May 22nd, 2012, 2:15 am #5

`
Many years of wedded bliss to the happy couple !!!

John
John

May 23rd, 2012, 2:00 pm #6

I am much obliged to you all!