My home has been invaded! I'm declaring WAR!!!!!

My home has been invaded! I'm declaring WAR!!!!!

Dennis
Dennis

January 5th, 2010, 9:34 pm #1

Though I realize the deer are in dire straits due to the snow, I am still PISSED!

They have eaten all of our shrubbery. The bushes have been in place a minimum of 20 years and have never been touched by them. The photos below are of holly bushes planted next to our home. Prior to the assault they were completely healthy and covered with leaves and berries.

The damage was done in a single night. Last night they attacked the back yard with similar results. Attila's huns didn't wreck this much havoc!

I am PISSED OFF!!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Asmara
Asmara

January 5th, 2010, 10:32 pm #2

`

And just why are you not in favor of feeding your favorite hunting species ?

hehe

Just kidding... That's awful.

Check with the state wildlife department. They may pay for damage or give extra hunting permits.
They have some program here to help keep people who have damages happy.
Or at least a little happier...

celtredleg
celtredleg

January 6th, 2010, 12:37 am #3

Though I realize the deer are in dire straits due to the snow, I am still PISSED!

They have eaten all of our shrubbery. The bushes have been in place a minimum of 20 years and have never been touched by them. The photos below are of holly bushes planted next to our home. Prior to the assault they were completely healthy and covered with leaves and berries.

The damage was done in a single night. Last night they attacked the back yard with similar results. Attila's huns didn't wreck this much havoc!

I am PISSED OFF!!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
you can have a deer stand in your bedroom. And no limit eiother!

Or at least around here if they are destroying crops, you can whack them. Not sure about your peice of woods.

Dennis
Dennis

January 6th, 2010, 1:21 am #4

Unfortunately ornamental shrubs aren't seen as crops!

John
John

January 6th, 2010, 4:13 am #5

I thought that eating holly would be toxic to those four footed bastards. It's high time to thin-out the herd.

John
John

January 6th, 2010, 4:36 am #6

It is high time to kick ass, buy an additional chest freezer, take no names and live off the bounty of the land!.

January 7th, 2010, 2:15 am #7

I understand hollys are supposed to be toxic too, but maybe this particular kind isn't, or they're just that desperate.

Shooting here isn't very practical based on location. It simply isn't safe due to homes and highways.

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

January 7th, 2010, 3:33 am #8

`
Sounds like it's high time to try out bow huntin' !

John
John

January 7th, 2010, 4:02 am #9

shooting at deer where the cars and houses aren't in your line of fire.

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

January 7th, 2010, 4:20 am #10

`
Then when you hear the jaws snap shut, leap out with a baseball bat or length of good ol' iron pipe and bash the infernal creature's skull in.