Missy has returned!!!

Missy has returned!!!

Von Richter.
Von Richter.

December 13th, 2008, 10:23 am #1

My daughter worked in Corfu this summer. During the summer break a lot of the students from Athens work on the island in the bars and wotnot. She made some new friends and was invited over to Athens for a pre Crimbo knees up. I thought exposure to clever people might help her to lern reeding and riting afore she's twenty.
Soft twat here wound up financing the expedition as part of her Crimbo prezzie. Imagine the reaction in Schloss Von Richter when ten minutes after she got off the plane Athens turns into downtown Basra! Every time we phoned you could hear sirens and explosions, we got her home just before the airport closed and the baddies burned down Athens's courthouse.
Moral of the story, if you want three thousand years of civilisation/democracy fucking up... send in a Von Richter!

Freya123
Freya123

December 13th, 2008, 11:08 am #2

I've been keeping up with the riots over there. Wow! I bet she was scared. So glad to hear you were able to get your daughter home safely.

Von Richter.
Von Richter.

December 13th, 2008, 11:25 am #3

She probably bleedin' started it!

celtredleg
celtredleg

December 13th, 2008, 3:33 pm #4

lend her the SMLE.

And enough ammo to sort the wogs out. The Von Richter version of civilizing em with a Krag.

John
John

December 13th, 2008, 3:38 pm #5

My daughter worked in Corfu this summer. During the summer break a lot of the students from Athens work on the island in the bars and wotnot. She made some new friends and was invited over to Athens for a pre Crimbo knees up. I thought exposure to clever people might help her to lern reeding and riting afore she's twenty.
Soft twat here wound up financing the expedition as part of her Crimbo prezzie. Imagine the reaction in Schloss Von Richter when ten minutes after she got off the plane Athens turns into downtown Basra! Every time we phoned you could hear sirens and explosions, we got her home just before the airport closed and the baddies burned down Athens's courthouse.
Moral of the story, if you want three thousand years of civilisation/democracy fucking up... send in a Von Richter!
You Von Richter's do like to live dangerously, don't you? Like Father, like Daughter! I am very happy for you and your family! Merry Christmas, Von!

Dennis
Dennis

December 14th, 2008, 10:39 am #6

Glad to hear she got out and home safely after instigating that row (your words dear Von).

How'd she get the ball rolling? Did some poor deluded Greek child insult the paras?

That's true love, defending her old man's honor! Good child!

December 14th, 2008, 5:02 pm #7

`
Those pesky Greeks are always on the verge of going commie on us.

Glad to hear the "Agent Provocateur" made a timely escape, of course !

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"Truth is the Obligation to Lie according to a Fixed Convention" ~ Nietzsche "Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist" ~ Richard M Nixon "Goverment is the natural enemy of intelligent life" ~ Poul Anderson

Asmara
Asmara

December 14th, 2008, 6:05 pm #8

Sounds like it may have been touch and go for a bit.

Von Richter.
Von Richter.

December 14th, 2008, 8:28 pm #9

So mi' last Imperial Decree to Her Ladyship was to take plenty of piccies... there's a lot more ruins now than there was when she landed!

John
John

December 14th, 2008, 10:29 pm #10

So then, her job is done here! Rejoice therefore!
Last edited by johnbryan on December 17th, 2008, 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.