Its only 5am. "Hello?"

Karnilla
Karnilla

November 1st, 2010, 9:02 am #1

Karnilla looks around at the empty bar
walks behind the bar and gets a bottle of rum and a shot glass
"Might as well do some shots to kill this boredom" she says
after a moment she decides " Oh the hell with it"
* she tosses shot glass back behind the bar, takes a swig of rum, cranks up the music and dances alone.*

Asmara
Asmara

November 1st, 2010, 1:06 pm #2

I'm here... well, for a minute.

Must get my nephew up, breakfasted, dressed, and to school, soon !
He does all those things himself, when he will !

Have another swig for me, Karnilla ! Yummmmmm rum !

I am dancing though !

Dennis
Dennis

November 1st, 2010, 9:07 pm #3

Either of you girls looking for a ride...I got some candy!!

Have a great one!

Karnilla
Karnilla

November 2nd, 2010, 12:28 am #4

Hi Asmara! How goes life?
I missed telling you about my garden last year. It turned out alot of cukes and the pumpkins took over!
We ended up having some that were close to 50lbs! We have moved since then. The ground here is rocky,hard and shaded. So I think we will build some raised bed planters. Hope to at least get a good herb garden going.

Hope all has been good with you.

"Of course I will take some candy!" LOL

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

November 3rd, 2010, 3:53 am #5

`
Why - here I am at that very hour contemplating dire fates for incumbent politicians on election eve at my
Henge-O-Matic Action Arena...

Asmara
Asmara

November 3rd, 2010, 5:32 am #6

piccy !

Hi There, Everyone ~

Asmara
Asmara

November 3rd, 2010, 5:47 am #7

Hi Asmara! How goes life?
I missed telling you about my garden last year. It turned out alot of cukes and the pumpkins took over!
We ended up having some that were close to 50lbs! We have moved since then. The ground here is rocky,hard and shaded. So I think we will build some raised bed planters. Hope to at least get a good herb garden going.

Hope all has been good with you.

"Of course I will take some candy!" LOL
I'm doing some riding already, thank you, though !

As for candy, 9 y.o. nephew living with me... cannot have more candy !
Halloween is evil !

Life... busy... very, very busy. See above reference to 9 y.o. nephew living with me.
Still no idea how long he may be with me. Could end tomorrow (or Friday) or possibly ????
I've been asked to consider what I would want to do if he needs a permanent placement.

We are doing quite well. He has attended school every day this year, so far, knock wood.
Has not been tardy or absent once. And considering he had 2 years where he was tardy or
absent half or more of the school days, I wonder a lot of things (such as... where were
his parents.... etc.).

And he has not had to be in the principal's office for various problems either; that was
an every day or at least every other day happening for the past 2 years. Along with
suspensions. I just know they all think he must be on some medication but he is not. His
mother gave him meds previously... which I don't think had the desired outcomes. She could
make him sleep (at night and all the next day?) but what good is that ?

He must have learned the lessons in those grades by osmosis. He tests at well above grade
level, in all subjects, which just surprises me.

WoW

Yes, I am busy. I read here when I can.

Take care all !

Dennis
Dennis

November 3rd, 2010, 9:53 am #8

WOW! That is great! You seem to be doing admirable work! Congratulations on your hard work and the young man's too!

Dennis
Dennis

November 4th, 2010, 9:13 am #9

`
Why - here I am at that very hour contemplating dire fates for incumbent politicians on election eve at my
Henge-O-Matic Action Arena...

You does nice work! Though I think the only difference between most of the ousted incumbents and their replacements is the spelling of their names!

Ain't no room for diversity on the right! Different than the left for sure, but just as bad!

November 5th, 2010, 1:08 am #10

WOW! That is great! You seem to be doing admirable work! Congratulations on your hard work and the young man's too!
Glad he has stabality in his life! Its amazing what that will do for a person.
Last edited by Dragoness1975 on November 5th, 2010, 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.