It's gonna be official! Another Family Values man is out!

It's gonna be official! Another Family Values man is out!

Dennis
Dennis

May 2nd, 2012, 11:16 am #1

The Newtster is folding his tent! A one time and perhaps still darling of the conservatives and religious right tossed the dice and came up snake-eyes! YOWZA!

Told one wife he wanted a divorce while she was in the hospital with cancer! Drummed out of the speakers role by his own party!

And he wants to be president! The fekking right is even dingier than the left! And that, brothers and sisters, isn't easy to do!

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

May 4th, 2012, 1:06 am #2

`
...prattling on about how Newt hadn't gotten a chance to get his message out... ...if people just heard what he had to say... ... blah blah blah ...

I mean - how many friggin' debates did the Elephantitis Party hold ?

Moral reprobate status aside - I'd say people pretty much heard what he had to say & reacted by doing that thing Curly from the 3 stooges did when some imminent disaster was about to occur, and he'd recoil in horror going
Nang Nang Nang ...!!!

Besides - calling the President "Mitt" could only be surpassed in silly-ness by calling him "Newt".  I mean - what's next - Poppa Smurf ?

Last edited by MinistryofJoy on May 4th, 2012, 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dennis
Dennis

May 4th, 2012, 9:11 am #3

Like not having any contact with a media outlet for the last 4+ years....or, she is as Bugs would say, a maroon!

Edit: Spelling
Last edited by D1J1 on May 4th, 2012, 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.