I wanna be a hedge fund manager when I grow up...

I wanna be a hedge fund manager when I grow up...

Dennis
Dennis

April 3rd, 2011, 9:40 am #1

Saw a news report on how the big guys in that line of work have yearly incomes in the billions, yep that is correct, with a B!

First thing I'd do is buy the Biltmore and turn it into a hunting camp!

John
John

April 3rd, 2011, 8:19 pm #2

Then, you can release a bunch of wild boar into the hotel's atrium, as well as other wild, predatory critters and make a pack of spendolas by allowing the hotel patron guests to hunt them down with high caliber rifles and slaughter them. There's a "win-win" situation if ever I heard of one!

Dennis
Dennis

April 3rd, 2011, 8:42 pm #3

But you miss the whole idea! I get a years pay at the rate of one of those chumps and I don't have to worry about more money!!! We can however thumb our noses at the rich bastards by appropriating one of their most famous playgrounds for the average Joe!!!

The camp and estate, still around 110,000 acres if memory serves, will be for the boys and other invited friends. Company here of course will be included!

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

April 4th, 2011, 3:33 am #4

Saw a news report on how the big guys in that line of work have yearly incomes in the billions, yep that is correct, with a B!

First thing I'd do is buy the Biltmore and turn it into a hunting camp!
`
HELL NO !!!

They make sure most of their big bucks are paid in bonuses, which they've bribed the DC Mental Mendicats League to tax at the lower capital gains rate even though it's clearly money paid as income for work !

Any sign of O-bum-fuck and the Donkey Cult reforming that little "gem" of politicalese mumbo-jumbo ?

HELL NO !!!

You don't raise a billion friggin' dollars for your presidential campaign by pissing off the rich guys you want to pass the hat to.

As for the Biltmore - need to buy up some Civil War Columbiad siege guns along with that grotesque thing to do a little "remodelling"...

Dennis
Dennis

April 4th, 2011, 10:42 am #5

The summabitch will make a great clubhouse and 110K acres one hell of a big playground!

John
John

April 4th, 2011, 6:49 pm #6

`
HELL NO !!!

They make sure most of their big bucks are paid in bonuses, which they've bribed the DC Mental Mendicats League to tax at the lower capital gains rate even though it's clearly money paid as income for work !

Any sign of O-bum-fuck and the Donkey Cult reforming that little "gem" of politicalese mumbo-jumbo ?

HELL NO !!!

You don't raise a billion friggin' dollars for your presidential campaign by pissing off the rich guys you want to pass the hat to.

As for the Biltmore - need to buy up some Civil War Columbiad siege guns along with that grotesque thing to do a little "remodelling"...

Better idea. There's a couple 15-inch Rodman guns for sale online. You could make some quick, much needed, improvements to the Biltmore with a pair of those big bastards.

Dennis
Dennis

April 4th, 2011, 10:50 pm #7

I don't understand why you guys don't want to take advantage of my largess...if I can become a hedge fund manager. What's with the blow it up stuff?!

Of course if I don't make it to the top real soon....I get to pull the first lanyard!!

I really don't like their no pictures indoor policy...and the fact that they don't have a good book of photos to make up for it!!

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

April 5th, 2011, 4:46 am #8

`
Blast the thrice-bedamned walls down and expose the hideous innards for all to see !!!!

LoL