I take it that Charles Krauthamer and Donald Trump aren't exactly good buddies.

I take it that Charles Krauthamer and Donald Trump aren't exactly good buddies.

John
John

April 29th, 2011, 5:21 pm #1

Krautman really slammed the Donald when he wrote recently. "Donald Trump: Hes not a candidate, hes a spectacle. Hes also not a conservative. With a wink and a smile, Muhammad Ali showed that self-promoting obnoxiousness could be charming. Trump shows that it can be merely vulgar. A provocateur and a clown, the Republicans Al Sharpton. The Lions have a better chance of winning the Super Bowl."

"The Lions have a better chance of winning the Super Bowl." Man! That really stings!

celtredleg
celtredleg

April 29th, 2011, 11:47 pm #2

like nor trust trump the chump. Today they released the data showing he recently lied about his draft number, it did get called, but he used a medical deferment to skate out.

That some college kid used the system to skate out of a war is no surprise, nor a big deal to me. A man that wants to run for president that lies about it, that does annoy me. Are the Republicans going to find anyone who is not a walking dildo? Got to be a couple of good, possibly electable GOPs out there somewhere.

Owen

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

April 30th, 2011, 3:01 am #3

`
Somebody pointed out that he said he'd release his tax records when O-Bum-Fuck released his birth certificate - Trump's response was to call him a "loser". No records produced, of course.

He decries American companies sending jobs to China - but uses Chinese labor to produce his clothing products. His rationale - "China's trade policies make it impossible for America to compete".
ie - when it's the almighty dollar vs the principle of the thing - fuck principle.

I think the Elephantitis party is going to fuck itself in the ass in 2012 by giving the nod to one of the dipshits who ran for the candidacy & lost to "McSame" last time around. Some news copmmentator called it their unofficial "next in line" rule. I mean - for fuck's sake, I heard a news report claiming Mike Hucklefuck was even nosing around the notion of having another go at it.

I say they should pass on all the career air-thieves in their ranks and nominate Herman Cain. I mean - a self-made conservative black guy who as a person who's never held office is even more of a "Washington Outsider" than all the dumb fucks who've tried to pose as one in spite of spending decades sucking swill out of the public trough. I can't believe the dumb fucks at the GOP hasn't just up and told every other contender to pack it in & go home !

Dennis
Dennis

May 1st, 2011, 2:44 pm #4

The deck has nothing but losers! I don't give a damn which party they come from they are all losers so far!

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

May 1st, 2011, 4:09 pm #5

`
I got the image of a full deck of jokers stuck in my head now - with the faces those of our "esteemed elected leaders".