He's in trouble now......Barefoot Bandit Busted in Bahamas

He's in trouble now......Barefoot Bandit Busted in Bahamas

July 11th, 2010, 10:54 pm #1

I think two things. First, the words spoiled and punk spring to mind.

Second, Big Bubba is licking his chops waiting for this girly boy to make it to GP in whatever prison he is sentenced!

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...ght-in-Bahamas

Edit to add name............dolt!
Last edited by D1J1 on July 11th, 2010, 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

celtredleg
celtredleg

July 12th, 2010, 4:02 am #2

Firmly strapped to a cement surfboard.

Some people around here try to make him out as some sort of anti-establishment hero. Many more see him as a lucky little punk thief. Well maybe no so little, he is 6"5", but small of soul.

I hope Bahama jails are long on rats and roaches, he will fit right in.

Dennis
Dennis

July 12th, 2010, 8:28 am #3

Probably his pop too. I heard a blurb yesterday after I put this up of momma claiming her little darling isn't so bad as people make him out to be. More precisely, she said that the authorities and media were exaggerating the number and severity of crimes he was responsible for.

I agree this asshole is no Robin Hood. He doesn't steal from the rich and he only gives to his own self!

celtredleg
celtredleg

July 12th, 2010, 6:17 pm #4

TV and Movie rights.

If you think you are tired of his crap, we have been listening to it for over two years now. As for it not being all his, that may be right. Anything the local cops cant solve right away, they try to hang on him, that way they only have to listen to one set of complaints about lack of compitence.

I dont get the Robin Hood part. He has never done anything for anybody buyt himself. And mostly destroys the stuff he steals. I beleive he has crashed every plane he stole. I really hope Bahamas jails are third world in nature.

Dennis
Dennis

July 12th, 2010, 10:51 pm #5

I don't doubt the book and movie stuff, but there have been cases where all the profits were directed at restitution to the victims first. Until they're satisfied the idiots get nada!

I'm aware he didn't share ala Robin Hood. I saw some video of a reporter going up to the familys home to try, unsuccessfully, to interview mommy. From the looks of the home I can guaran-fucking-tee you the kid didn't share with them!