Greetings From Sunny Ohio !

Greetings From Sunny Ohio !

Loki Luv MD°
Loki Luv MD°

February 7th, 2010, 2:36 pm #1

`
Just checking in from thehotel "courtesy PC" to whimper in misery at the fact that our home-town ice jockeys were soundly slaughtered by the degenerate Colubus Blue Jackets last night 4-0

Ah, well... ...at least we didn't end up stranded along the roadside like the dozen or so vehicles we saw.

Chat you ladies & gents up later, as we are about to depart for home !

Asmara
Asmara

February 7th, 2010, 7:59 pm #2

Thanks for checking in, Loki Luv.
I wondered how the trip was, since the storm was slamming areas along your route !

Hope you have an equally uneventful trip back home !

John
John

February 8th, 2010, 3:38 am #3

We've got another snow storm bearing down on us and it'll get here sometime on Tuesday.

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

February 8th, 2010, 4:27 am #4

`
All the way back the roads were dry, bare pavement & the skies were either sunny or partly cloudy.

John
John

February 8th, 2010, 4:47 am #5

Better lay in some canned goods and make sure your oil lamp resevoirs are filled to the max., because we've got a pretty good sized storm headed our way.

Dennis
Dennis

February 8th, 2010, 11:02 am #6

`
All the way back the roads were dry, bare pavement & the skies were either sunny or partly cloudy.
Its supposed to commence again on Tuesday around here. Just a skiff this time though. Currently calling for another 5-7 inches.

John
John

February 8th, 2010, 4:19 pm #7

but they're already talking over a foot of snow for us and the damn storm is still 24 hours out.

Dennis
Dennis

February 9th, 2010, 2:16 am #8

Now we're up to 10-15". Oh, we get wind with gusting up to 35 mph this time. For joy, for joy!

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

February 9th, 2010, 3:49 am #9

Its supposed to commence again on Tuesday around here. Just a skiff this time though. Currently calling for another 5-7 inches.
`
Fie and away !

They can "Cry Apocalypse" all they want...

I'll believe it when I am standing on my roof amidst a white whirlwind digging out the furnace air intake from the two feet of snow that's piled up around it, or standing in a waste-deep drift using me roof rake to drag the aforementioned off RT's car port so it don't cave in like last Winter !

February 9th, 2010, 11:33 am #10

Ours just sit outside and let the snow pile up on them............