Good News!

Good News!

Freya123
Freya123

August 14th, 2009, 9:27 pm #1

My friend John make it back safe and sound from Iraq. That was his fourth tour. I'm taking him out tomorrow to celebrate.

August 14th, 2009, 10:50 pm #2

Make sure you call a cab or have a DD! Four tours........WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asmara
Asmara

August 15th, 2009, 2:17 pm #3

My friend John make it back safe and sound from Iraq. That was his fourth tour. I'm taking him out tomorrow to celebrate.
for his many sacrifices.

And to 2nd what Dennis said. FOUR tours... WoW

Please do have a cab ride or DD lined up... That'll be some celebration !!!

John
John

August 15th, 2009, 6:37 pm #4

Sounds like a memorable time in the making!

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

August 15th, 2009, 11:32 pm #5

`
Was that 4 tours at a year each ?

Damnation...

Freya123
Freya123

August 16th, 2009, 1:36 pm #6

Made it home safely. Pleanty of cabs in this area. I have a wee bit of a head ach this morning. Hehe

One of my friends was so drunk she gave him a lap dance. That was hysterical. Poor guy got all worked up. He thinks my friends are HOT! LoL

He's Air Force, so the tours are shorter than the other services. They were all about 6-8 months long each. I was wrong about four tours, it was five. That was his last tour as he's retiring in March!

Dennis
Dennis

August 16th, 2009, 2:20 pm #7

Also that a good time was held by all! How will you top this one when it's time to throw the retirement party?!

Don't try to answer until your head quits hurting.
Last edited by D1J1 on August 16th, 2009, 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John
John

August 16th, 2009, 7:06 pm #8

Made it home safely. Pleanty of cabs in this area. I have a wee bit of a head ach this morning. Hehe

One of my friends was so drunk she gave him a lap dance. That was hysterical. Poor guy got all worked up. He thinks my friends are HOT! LoL

He's Air Force, so the tours are shorter than the other services. They were all about 6-8 months long each. I was wrong about four tours, it was five. That was his last tour as he's retiring in March!
I certainly hope that after one of your friends got him all worked up and loaded his gun with that lap dance, another friend later helped him pull his trigger.

Freya123
Freya123

August 19th, 2009, 12:55 am #9

you'll have to ask his wife about that one.