Gods Below, Mooster ! What the Hell was your mob up to out there today ??!?!?

Gods Below, Mooster ! What the Hell was your mob up to out there today ??!?!?

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

September 12th, 2011, 12:45 am #1

`
There are few things in this world more disgusting than a Bills fan given a glimmer of hope !

Dennis
Dennis

September 12th, 2011, 10:21 am #2

Like the fekking choke job my boys put up in Baltimore. Of course the fact that the gawddamn dirty birds whupped 'em from pillar to post had a whole lot to do with it too!

John
John

September 12th, 2011, 12:19 pm #3

The Detroit Pussy Cats put a convincing thump job on those pier rats from Florida yesterday, but I won't even begin getting my hopes up until they show some serious intestinal fortitude against a top of the line team. I'm still awaiting for the Lion's usual collapse and slide into total uselessness around mid season. On a happier note, the Dallass Plowboys got their asses seriousloy kicked by the Jets.. First time ever a cowboys team with a fourteen point lead in the fourth quarter ever lost to an opposing team. Is it just me, or is the morning sun appear to be a bit little brighter and friendlier looking this morning?

mooster
mooster

September 12th, 2011, 4:28 pm #4

That was a painful game to watch. We still looked preseason with the fumbles, penalties, non-tackling, non-pass-covering etc. etc.

The Chiefs are a good team, but they do this weird thing every so often where it seems like a group of incompetent imposters steal their uniforms and take the fied. Inexplicable. Not that we couldn't have lost yesterday anyway, but our performance was pathetic. Chiefs are lightyears ahead of playing like that...but they did.

But I did tell you last year that Buffalo was a much better team than their record indicated and Fitzpatrick is a good QB. Improvements were made in the draft and in free agency for the first time in 15 years. It's a nice rebuild going on up there and (again) I said it last season if you recall.

If you don't want the optimism I will say that, even though the Bills turned in a rotten win-loss record last season, they weren't exactly handed a friendly schedule this year. Sucks to have New England, Jets twice each year. This year you've also got the Giants and Eagles in your lineup as well. San Diego and Oakland are nothing to sneeze at but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if you "upset" them as well. Bills are improving but unless they overachieve this year, anticipate more suck. Does that make you feel better?

And I agree with John. The silver lining in this Week 1 mess is knowing that Jerry Jones and every moronic bandwagon follower of America's Bullshit Blowjob Team is feeling some pain. I always like that.

Peace,

Dennis
Dennis

September 12th, 2011, 9:58 pm #5

Hell, I thought you were writing about the Steelers!!!!!

Oh well, they play again next week!

The Jets won for me in my poll, which is more than I can say for the Giants. On the whole, I don't give a rat's ass for any team from New York in any sport. My preference would be that they all eat shit and die...............but absent that miracle, that they lose every game they play!
Last edited by D1J1 on September 12th, 2011, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John
John

September 13th, 2011, 1:13 am #6

That was a painful game to watch. We still looked preseason with the fumbles, penalties, non-tackling, non-pass-covering etc. etc.

The Chiefs are a good team, but they do this weird thing every so often where it seems like a group of incompetent imposters steal their uniforms and take the fied. Inexplicable. Not that we couldn't have lost yesterday anyway, but our performance was pathetic. Chiefs are lightyears ahead of playing like that...but they did.

But I did tell you last year that Buffalo was a much better team than their record indicated and Fitzpatrick is a good QB. Improvements were made in the draft and in free agency for the first time in 15 years. It's a nice rebuild going on up there and (again) I said it last season if you recall.

If you don't want the optimism I will say that, even though the Bills turned in a rotten win-loss record last season, they weren't exactly handed a friendly schedule this year. Sucks to have New England, Jets twice each year. This year you've also got the Giants and Eagles in your lineup as well. San Diego and Oakland are nothing to sneeze at but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if you "upset" them as well. Bills are improving but unless they overachieve this year, anticipate more suck. Does that make you feel better?

And I agree with John. The silver lining in this Week 1 mess is knowing that Jerry Jones and every moronic bandwagon follower of America's Bullshit Blowjob Team is feeling some pain. I always like that.

Peace,
So you feel that same way about the plowboys too, Mooster? I love it everytime those loud mouthed, gaudy bastards get humiliated on national tv. Everytime they lose and get their asses handed to them, I throw my arms over my head and shout. "HOW BOUT' THEM COWBOYS!!" Assholes.

Dennis
Dennis

September 13th, 2011, 10:27 am #7

On the cowgirls!

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

September 14th, 2011, 2:57 am #8

Peace,
`
It's funny that you should interpret the Bills' efforts to re-organize as improvements. There's a school of thought here in The City of No Illusions which contends that they are just sort of farting around in some kind of 'holding pattern' waiting for current owner Ralph Wilson to die so that his kids can sell the team. I myself couldn't tell you if what they've done was for better or worse to dave my very life, and remain steadfast in my determination - a determination which admittedly requires little or no effort - to maintain a level of knowledge concerning the 'Swills' which could be summed up by the term 'Jack Diddley'.
I say Sell 'em. Sell 'em now... ...sell 'em yesterday . Get 'em the hell out of here and let's get busy making this place a better city instead of a shit-hole that happens to have a football team.