Go Bills!

Go Bills!

celtredleg
celtredleg

September 19th, 2011, 3:38 am #1

As good a record as anybody. Superbpowl bound.

well at least they are doiing better than the seahawks. Maybe if we stop using chearleaders for the offensive line.

It is going to be a long year I am afraid.

Owen

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

September 20th, 2011, 12:46 am #2

`
Go...

Out the door.

Outta town.

Outta sight...

Go to Toronto - where everybody here thinks you're going to end up eventually.

Go to some "sun belt" town aspiring to be "Big".

Go to some other rust belt hole trying to cling to delusions of grandeur that hasn't existed for decades on end.

Fuckin' go anywhere ...

Sons of bitches want more public money spent on "improvements" on their God Damn stadium now. Anybody else asks for money, the story is: You must fens for yourselves, and the free market will decide whether or not your organization will continue to exist...
You just watch the useless, spineless, shit-for-brained dumb fucks running this area bend over and spread their cheeks for this pack of sub-human, drug-addicted, quasi-criminal degenerates, though...

Oh, to have the blimp they used in Black Sunday ... ...I'll "make 'em wanna shout" !

hee hee hee hee hee hee hee !!!!!

Dennis
Dennis

September 23rd, 2011, 3:57 pm #3

Much as I like the NFL it is such a cash cow there is no way they should get gubmint money! Nor for that matter should any sports team!
Wanna spend tax bucks building shit?! How bout highways, bridges and the other infrastructure we need to live....not play!!!
Last edited by D1J1 on September 23rd, 2011, 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

celtredleg
celtredleg

September 24th, 2011, 5:25 pm #4

NASCAR people out here some years ago explaining what a great buisseness deal it would be to build a track here. But they wanted local gov. money to help build it. They where told if it was such a great deal then they coiuld build it all themselves and make all the money they claimed you could.

Apperently it wasnt quite that lucrative.

John
John

September 24th, 2011, 10:48 pm #5

Funny how that sort of approach usually works out!