Fuck me dead...

Fuck me dead...

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

April 21st, 2012, 3:18 am #1

`
First the damned Team Flightless Bird finally wakes the hell up and beats Philadelphia to stay alive in their series - though I gotta say, it's really a "no lose" series, since one loathesome agglomeration of detestable sub-human degenerates or another will go down in ignominious defeat. I just like Philly's logo better...
LoL

Then my adopted Western team Detroit gets knocked out of the playoffs by friggin' goddam dipshit cheese-yellow uniformed Nashville !
What the hell is Nashville, Tennesee even doing with a goddam hockey team, anyway??!! Don't the toothelss, semi-literate hill people out there have enough to do making moonshine and possum stew while they bitch about how the South lost the "Northern War of Aggression" ???

What the fuck is next ? Boston beats Washington and Chicago (my other adopted Western team) gets knocked out by shit-ass Phoenix ???AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John
John

April 21st, 2012, 4:30 am #2

The Redwings need to do some serious weeding and feeding in their team, before they return to the ice next autumn.

April 21st, 2012, 11:33 am #3

`
First the damned Team Flightless Bird finally wakes the hell up and beats Philadelphia to stay alive in their series - though I gotta say, it's really a "no lose" series, since one loathesome agglomeration of detestable sub-human degenerates or another will go down in ignominious defeat. I just like Philly's logo better...
LoL

Then my adopted Western team Detroit gets knocked out of the playoffs by friggin' goddam dipshit cheese-yellow uniformed Nashville !
What the hell is Nashville, Tennesee even doing with a goddam hockey team, anyway??!! Don't the toothelss, semi-literate hill people out there have enough to do making moonshine and possum stew while they bitch about how the South lost the "Northern War of Aggression" ???

What the fuck is next ? Boston beats Washington and Chicago (my other adopted Western team) gets knocked out by shit-ass Phoenix ???AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agree that the Redwings were a disappointment..........geez Louise!

On the Pens plus side Martin, aka What Defense, is sitting, Fleury seems to be coming back to form and Staal continues to shine.

On the down side Malkin needs a Jap-slap before every game to remind him that stooopid penalties only benefit the Flyers and Neal needs to worry about scoring and not worry about revenge for every on ice slight!

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

April 22nd, 2012, 4:53 am #4

`
LoL

`
One more loss and your friggin' asses are out, out, out...!!!

Hawks just won in OT. Bonus.

Dennis
Dennis

April 22nd, 2012, 9:24 am #5

I could care less how they do, but I want them to win. This is purely an anti-Ovie sentiment!

Pens game 6 up today. I'll watch it then head out to camp.

Cold and rain snow mix is the forecast. Nice of winter to get here in time for spring gobbler season..........

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

April 22nd, 2012, 11:44 pm #6

`
Flightless Birds out. A triumph for classic graphics.
LoL

Shit-ass, scum-sucking, pig-fucking, sub-human degenerate baked-bean eating dickbags shit out a win in OT to stay alive. Game 7 awaits...

I suppose I should want the Caps to lose, since they failed utterly to do their part at the end of the regular season and lose more games so that the sputtering Sabres could squeak into the last playoff spot & then likely lose in the first round anyway - I MEAN roar on to triumph, winning the first Stanley cup in team history...

Fuck the God damn Bruins, though.
LoL

Plus, there's a gal we know who's a die hard chowder-head fan, and she's badly in need of a cup of shut the fuck up .

CELTREDLEG
CELTREDLEG

April 23rd, 2012, 3:55 pm #7

old 6 teams. But formost Montreal. Have been a fan of them since at age 4 I got a hockey game with them and toronto, and I always played the red ones. Lots of fun to be a fan of theirs back in the 70's

Owen

John
John

April 23rd, 2012, 4:05 pm #8

since the early 60's. Lots of great memories watching the games in my bedroom on an ancient black and white tv set I'd inherited from my great grandfather on his passing.

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

April 24th, 2012, 4:24 am #9

`
New York Rangers beat the Ottawa Senators to stay alive in their series & force game seven. Can't say as I have a deep, abiding love of the Sens, but the only thing the fuckin' Rangers could possibly do that I'd find entertaining is for the entire team to spontaneously combust simultaneously in such a way that would start a conflagration which somehow engulfed the entirety of New York City and burned said shit-ridden cesshole to the ground !
LoL

As if that wasn't bad enough, Chicago lost to Phoenix, eliminating the Black Hawks & setting the stage for the Coyotes to face the Nashville predators in the next round... ...Nashville versus Phoenix ??? Fuck me - it sounds like a goddam arena football matchup !!!

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

April 26th, 2012, 4:00 am #10