Canadians sure have a way with words . .

Canadians sure have a way with words . .

Von Richter.
Von Richter.

February 22nd, 2011, 7:32 am #1

DON CHERRY of Hockey Night in Canada , was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists. His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

HIS STATEMENT:

"If hooking up one raghead terrorist prisoner's testicles to a car battery to get the truth out of the lying little camel shagger will save just one Canadian life, then I have only three things to say:

Red is positive, black is negative, and make sure his nuts are wet."

Dennis
Dennis

February 22nd, 2011, 10:47 am #2

Talks like a fighter and dresses like a jockey or a pimp! Hell of a combination!

John
John

February 22nd, 2011, 5:03 pm #3

It's nice to see that are still clear thinking Canadians out there who are interested in proper interrogation techniques.

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

February 24th, 2011, 4:09 am #4

`
Imagine seeing this coming at you brandishing a pair of sparking, crackling electrodes !
LoL

Dennis
Dennis

February 24th, 2011, 11:34 am #5

What a competent tailor can do with old curtains!

John
John

February 24th, 2011, 7:48 pm #6

the groom to be at the last Polish wedding I attended.

celtredleg
celtredleg

February 24th, 2011, 8:43 pm #7

DON CHERRY of Hockey Night in Canada , was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists. His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

HIS STATEMENT:

"If hooking up one raghead terrorist prisoner's testicles to a car battery to get the truth out of the lying little camel shagger will save just one Canadian life, then I have only three things to say:

Red is positive, black is negative, and make sure his nuts are wet."
one of my favorite comentaters. Now I shall respect his political views as well.

Owen

Dennis
Dennis

February 24th, 2011, 10:57 pm #8

the groom to be at the last Polish wedding I attended.
Must be a before the reception memory then bro! He sure as hell doesn't look like an "after" photo! Whoo-whee!

John
John

February 25th, 2011, 4:40 am #9

one of my favorite comentaters. Now I shall respect his political views as well.

Owen
Grapes has long been the main spokesman of the true blue, fans of the NHL. If anyone has a finger on the pulse of today's hockey, then he's the real McCoy. He despises all the PC. bullshit, mamby-pamby, no-fighting rules and all the other impediments that have so castrated today's NHL teams and their playing.