Atta Swills !

Atta Swills !

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

October 17th, 2011, 3:54 am #1

`
Now they're lookin' like the team I know and loathe !

Keep up the good work !

Dennis
Dennis

October 17th, 2011, 10:08 am #2

Piss me off, ditto for JB's Lions! Another bunch of gaggers! Christ I hate the NFL!

John
John

October 17th, 2011, 1:25 pm #3

What are you bitching about? The Steelers won, didn't they? The Lions won a game that easily could have gone either way. If they replayed the game today, the Lions would probably win. That's how closely matched they were. The Lions have nothing to be ashamed about. I was pleased that New England came from behind to beat the Dullass Plowboys and my Chicago Bears humiliated the Vikings. Donovan McNab's days as QB for Minnesota might be numbered in lieu of that new kid QB that played for most of the second half of the game. So, all in all, it wasn't a half-bad football Sunday for me.

Dennis
Dennis

October 17th, 2011, 2:32 pm #4

I picked the Lions and Bills in the ACG poll this week, so I am pissed at them! That doesn't mean I won't pick either or both next week. Both are fun to watch amd won't make a habit of losing.

Fekking plowgirls were my upset special. If they hadn't played like sissys and played for 3 the two times they got close at the end of the game they would have come through too!

You will of course have the good grace to begin addressing McNabb's team as the viQueens in the future I hope! That is only fitting for a team named after a group of people and a culture that could not subsist on its own without constant conquest!

I mean even the fekking FRENCH for pity's sake survived periods of peace and defeat! What does that say about the viQueens!

And yeah, I had the Bears! Gotta have real men to play a real man's game you know!

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

October 18th, 2011, 1:29 am #5

`
Football sucks. It's like watching a bunch of giant-sized wind-up toys set in motion over, and over, and over, and over again. Plus I am fucking sick to death of this "breaking the plane of the goal line" touchdown shit. If these overpaid, drug-addicted, semi-literate, quasi-criminal sons of bitches are going to keep pulling these moves where they just dive at the end zone instead of running into it, they should fucking allow a permanent goal line defender armed with a razor-sharp broadsword whose sole task is to cut their fucking hands off as they stretch across the goal line. If they're severed before the guy hits the ground, it's "NO GOOD" !

HAW HAW HAW !!!

Maybe I'd watch the shit if it were that interesting !

John
John

October 18th, 2011, 1:55 am #6

That sure is an unorthodox method for dealing with the problem. I congratulate you on your originality and your ability for thinking outside of the box, bro!.

Dennis
Dennis

October 18th, 2011, 9:27 am #7

It is way more intelligent than the last time we were urged to "think outside the box" on this esteemed site!

John
John

October 18th, 2011, 11:55 am #8

back then, we were instructed to suspend reality and begin believing in leprechauns, mermaids and the sugar plum fairy.