Arlen Specter: Game Over and Good Fucking Riddance !

Arlen Specter: Game Over and Good Fucking Riddance !

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

May 19th, 2010, 3:10 am #1

Arlen Specter has conceded to Joe Sestak, who will win the Democratic Senate Primary in the Pennsylvania Senatorial Election of 2010. Specter thanked Sestak for his victory and kept his concession speech short, thanking his supporters and the people of Pennsylvania.

Specter is the highest profile incumbent who will not be re-elected in 2010.

http://philly2philly.com/politics_commu ... wins_democ
Keep them fuckin' heads rollin' !

Kick the fuckin' bums OUT !!!

John
John

May 19th, 2010, 4:10 am #2

Lets see what happens this November when it really counts!

Dennis
Dennis

May 19th, 2010, 12:30 pm #3

Arlen Specter has conceded to Joe Sestak, who will win the Democratic Senate Primary in the Pennsylvania Senatorial Election of 2010. Specter thanked Sestak for his victory and kept his concession speech short, thanking his supporters and the people of Pennsylvania.

Specter is the highest profile incumbent who will not be re-elected in 2010.

http://philly2philly.com/politics_commu ... wins_democ
Keep them fuckin' heads rollin' !

Kick the fuckin' bums OUT !!!
This God-fearing fundamentalist Christian is yet another of his ilk caught up in a sex scandal! Having an affair with an aide............the one he made the abstinence video with!

These are the worst hypocrites of all!

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

May 20th, 2010, 3:40 am #4

`
And to think he originally ran on a signed pledge that he would not serve more than two additional terms. This in 1995 .

I say again - THROW 'EM ALL OUT !

Dennis
Dennis

May 20th, 2010, 9:17 am #5

You, you, you don't mean that, like the Liberals, Conservatives LIE and are more interested in keeping their seats than helping America!?!

God man, now how can I ever believe Rush, Sean, and Bill ever again!?

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

May 22nd, 2010, 4:15 am #6

`
...is that the Liberals justify telling you how to live your life with a blizzard of BS "facts and figures" courtesy of a hoity-toity "education" so bereft of anything resembling common sense that they may as well have spent whatever interval of time they wasted getting it munching lead paint chips, whilst Conservatives justify telling you how to live your life by simply reminding you that God Almighty speaks to them personally, and whatever they are telling you is His will.

John
John

May 22nd, 2010, 5:20 am #7

these past 200+ years, while allowing us to become the marvel of the world in terms of overall, personal freedoms, liberty, inventions or discoveries benefitting mankind and anything else positive that this country has produced for the betterment of the world as a whole, has come about through a humble series of documents that mentions the "Creator" and numerous other Biblical passeges on numerous, other occasions. Inalienable, God Given Rights comes immediately to mind. Man is inherantly fallable. The Founding Fathers knew this. That is why the Founding Fathers drafted the Constitution in the manner that they did. They knew all too well that as soon as an ever expanding government lost its fear of the voting populace, there would soon be tyranny in the land, followed by the end of the Constitutionally Limited Representative Republic that had been set up.

Dennis
Dennis

May 22nd, 2010, 11:37 am #8

The majority had been Jewish or Muslim, given the mindset of the time in most all developed cultures, it would have still mentioned the creator. Only when called by name he/she would have been Yaweh or Allah.

The government hasn't lost its fear of the voters. The voters keep re-electing them! The problem is more that the people have lost a vision of what America should be, along with the desire to sacrifice if necessary to attain it.

Though it wouldn't be good strategy for either party or end of the political spectrum to point out that truth. Its far easier and better on election day to blame the other guy instead of the one in the mirror.

Edit: gotta put the r in better.
Last edited by D1J1 on May 22nd, 2010, 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

celtredleg
celtredleg

May 23rd, 2010, 2:12 am #9

This God-fearing fundamentalist Christian is yet another of his ilk caught up in a sex scandal! Having an affair with an aide............the one he made the abstinence video with!

These are the worst hypocrites of all!
Despite my own faith, I dont need anybody else to interprit it for me. And if I happen to screw up, The Man has my personel number, he doesnt need to go through some TV dude to tell me.

As for them other twits, they only use the facts that support thier position, ignoreing any that dont back them up. Sound familiar? I can see it now, junior senitor from texas, diamond dave himself. And he may not even be much worse than some of the knuckleheads we have there now, which is a horrible thing if you can bear to think about it.

Owen,
shuddering at his own mental images.

May 23rd, 2010, 10:50 am #10

You used your own real monicker and everything. I agree with you though.

When decisions are driven by ideology rather than fact we, the American people, lose.

Neither the left nor the right is always either right or wrong. I have positions in agreement with both, depending on the issue. Deciding what is best based on objective analysis of options isn't 'en vogue' in the US right now.....................sadly for us and our nation.

Both extremes are far more worried about promoting their narrow view of the world and making sure their own particular Sugar Daddies are satisfied so the spendolas and votes keep on rolling.

Edit: Change a and our to their and their, last paragraph.
Last edited by D1J1 on May 23rd, 2010, 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.