A decidedly unpleasant state of affairs...

A decidedly unpleasant state of affairs...

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

May 29th, 2011, 5:34 am #1

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

Asmara
Asmara

May 31st, 2011, 1:01 am #2

is you are not alone !

Cold comfort... and the truth always hurts !

Hope things turn around for you soon Loki Luv !

xo

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

May 31st, 2011, 5:01 am #3

`
More like just the situation described by that tune.
Greetings, by the way.

'Bout the worst thing that's happened to me lately is I got about 20 or so incredibly itchy bites from some kind of blood-sucking fly whilst prowling around a local Olde Tyme cemetery over the weekend looking for "photo ops".

I did find what appears to be the areas only graveyard barrow, though - which kinda made it worth it.

I was itching to try opening that metal door to take a peek inside...didn't have any holy relics on me to ward off any ghouls that might have emerged, though.
LoL

John
John

May 31st, 2011, 5:07 am #4

The skeeters' are thick around these environs this year and make any prolonged lounging outdoors a major hazzard to one's overall health.

Dennis
Dennis

June 1st, 2011, 9:49 pm #5

`
More like just the situation described by that tune.
Greetings, by the way.

'Bout the worst thing that's happened to me lately is I got about 20 or so incredibly itchy bites from some kind of blood-sucking fly whilst prowling around a local Olde Tyme cemetery over the weekend looking for "photo ops".

I did find what appears to be the areas only graveyard barrow, though - which kinda made it worth it.

I was itching to try opening that metal door to take a peek inside...didn't have any holy relics on me to ward off any ghouls that might have emerged, though.
LoL
I wish you would'a peeked! The bugs were probably deer flies! We get 'em at home around this time....nasty little summabeeches they are! Makes me wish for some little bug-sized Tsar Bombas!
Last edited by D1J1 on June 2nd, 2011, 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.