SON OF MONSTERPALOOZA THIS WEEKEND

taraco
Burgomaster
taraco
Burgomaster

September 13th, 2018, 3:54 pm #1

If you want an alternative to riding out the storms in the East Coast, SON OF MONSTERPALOOZA is this weekend (9/14-16).

Instead of the convention center in Pasadena, SON OF... is held in the opriginal MONMSTERPALOOZA site in Burbank.

Guests this year include Fairuza Balik, Mindy Sterling of Austin Powers fame, Joanna Cassidy, Annabeth Gish, Tom Woodruff Jr., Thomas Jane, Sybil Danning, Lance Henriksen, Ve Niell, Joe Dante, the Chiodo Brothers, Bill Diamond and many others.
son of monsterpalooza 2018 - v100.jpg

InnerSanctum

September 13th, 2018, 5:06 pm #2

Dang, that looks like fun, and what a great guest list! I remember Ve Neill being a featured speaker at a convention I went to way back in 1981, when she was still just starting out. For some reason her name always stuck with me. Now she’s an Oscar winner who’s worked on tons of big name shows. Fairuza Balk and Annabeth Gish are interesting guests as well. You don’t normally see their names on the convention circuit. Plus they both started out as child actors and parlayed that into careers as adults, fairly successfully. I thought Ms. Gish was terrific in Lawrence Kasdan’s 1994 epic Western WYATT EARP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is the Inner Sanctum. A strange, fantastic world controlled by a mass of living, pulsating flesh - THE MIND. It destroys, distorts, creates monsters, commits murder! Yes, even YOU....without knowing.....can commit...MURDER.

PShields79

September 15th, 2018, 8:42 am #3

I’m here! Look for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perry Shields