Trumpeter Cougar Finished

Trumpeter Cougar Finished

August 7th, 2012, 2:34 am #1

Well I am calling it finished, Trumpy Cougar with a few additions glad to be done and I can't see another white model in my future.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Glad to have it done and it is amazing how rusty one gets when away from the bench for a few years.

Regards,

Mark

August 7th, 2012, 3:01 am #2

Nice finishing Mark. Great work on depicting an RCD Somalia deployed Cougar.

August 7th, 2012, 5:41 am #3

Well I am calling it finished, Trumpy Cougar with a few additions glad to be done and I can't see another white model in my future.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Glad to have it done and it is amazing how rusty one gets when away from the bench for a few years.

Regards,

Mark
Well done Mark.
Thank you for sharing your model. It is so inspiring to see everyone's work on display. Curious, the call sign, is that added extra or does that come in the kit? I like your work, I hope to see more soon. If this keeps up, I'll be wanting to build a Cougar.

Best wishes, and happy modeling.

August 7th, 2012, 5:32 pm #4

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Regards,

Mark
Ying, I used Archer transfers and a custom sheet to do the markings. The kit sheet only provided the small placard decals. Looking forward to seeing your Grizzly in paint, and some cooler weather to tackle my next project.

Mark

August 7th, 2012, 6:58 pm #5

Thanks Mark
I've been diligently working away. I have the Grizzly painted and am moving toward the markings and weathering. I am almost there. The next stage will be the crew, and scenery. Hope to post soon when I am happy with how it looks.

Pete Hickey
Pete Hickey

August 8th, 2012, 4:06 am #6

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Regards,

Mark
...but then I like white vehicles...hey where did you find the spotlight? Tamiya's SAS Landy?

Best regards

P

Hey, did you ever get anywhere with that big Centurion?

August 8th, 2012, 11:44 am #7

Searchlight is scratched after looking at a drawing that Jason linked me to. Mostly my imagination though. Next on the bench is going to be a large Cent or Coyote, not sure which way I want to go, lots of scratching and fixing or just a little.

Mark

August 12th, 2012, 2:36 pm #8

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Regards,

Mark
from Trump's web page:

GD