New M113 variant drawings

New M113 variant drawings

Tom Tea
Tom Tea

February 14th, 2002, 1:06 am #1

Hi

For those of you who have access to the Maple Leaf, there is a feature on the new variants of the old M113's. Each variant is featured with the same perspective. While not superdetailed, there should be enough to get the juices flowing.

Hmmm some look to be fairly easy while others look like super kits from MLM .. (sorry JP, couldn't resist) :-)

Tom

Mark Stares
Mark Stares

February 14th, 2002, 7:31 pm #2

Hi Guys,

Similar (if not the same, though I don't have access to the maple leaf) info is now available on the DND website. Check out:

http://www.dnd.ca/menu/Feature_Story/20 ... -2_f_e.htm

Mark

Graeme Davidson
Graeme Davidson

February 19th, 2002, 3:55 am #3

Hi

For those of you who have access to the Maple Leaf, there is a feature on the new variants of the old M113's. Each variant is featured with the same perspective. While not superdetailed, there should be enough to get the juices flowing.

Hmmm some look to be fairly easy while others look like super kits from MLM .. (sorry JP, couldn't resist) :-)

Tom
Anyone (Steph?) got a contact at DLR or DEW who might be able to scare up some 3-views of the MTVL and A3 variants?

I love the smell of styrene in the morning!

G

Stephane Parent
Stephane Parent

February 19th, 2002, 11:05 pm #4

Well, I think that something could probably be done about this. It'll have to wait until I finish my course in May however.

February 23rd, 2002, 4:45 pm #5

Hi

Tom
Although the drawings shown don't illustrate it very well, it is a different style of Diehl track fitted to these 'new' vehicles.

Sometimes it's easy to think that DND goes out of the way to make it difficult for modellers to model CF vehicles...! ;-)

Cheers,

Jeep

(Remove 'TAKEOUT' to reply)