Need Help

Need Help

October 9th, 2009, 10:51 pm #1

Hi Everyone. i'm in the process of building a fairly large dio of an arty Battery circa 1986. i've run into some reference problems that maybe you guys could help out with.
1/ my RQ just got rid of the last sets of 82 pat webbing before i had a chance to photo and measure them. if anyone has pics and dimensions of the pieces that would be great.
2/ does anyone have pics and/or diagrams of the layout of an arty CP M577.
3/ pics of the old MiliPAC.
as a young bomber in the Herd i never thought to take pictures. now it's coming back to bite me in the a**.
Ubique, Ian

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

October 16th, 2009, 1:26 pm #2

Anyone?........Anyone? n/t

October 16th, 2009, 4:02 pm #3

Hi Everyone. i'm in the process of building a fairly large dio of an arty Battery circa 1986. i've run into some reference problems that maybe you guys could help out with.
1/ my RQ just got rid of the last sets of 82 pat webbing before i had a chance to photo and measure them. if anyone has pics and dimensions of the pieces that would be great.
as a young bomber in the Herd i never thought to take pictures. now it's coming back to bite me in the a**.
Ubique, Ian
Ian
I can help out with the 82 webbing photos and I have a few snaps of a Queen Mary interior for you, if that will help out, send PM.

Cheers

Anthony

Shane MacKay
Shane MacKay

October 16th, 2009, 10:10 pm #4

Ian
I'd Talk to Dan if I were you about the 82 pattern webbing he has collected a nice set of Post ww2 Canadian uniforms and is pretty knowledgeable about them. He probably would even take pictures for you.
Seeya Shane

October 17th, 2009, 2:04 pm #5

Ubique, Ian
By the way Shane, it's Hay, the stuff that horses eat, not Haye!

I can certainly help you out with pictures and dimensions of the 82 pattern stuff. Just let me know what pieces/pouches you wish to represent and I shall dig them out of the chaos that is the never ending reno project that my basement has become!

Cheers - Dan

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

October 18th, 2009, 2:22 am #6

Thanks Shane. thanks Dan
i'm looking for the c-7 ammo pouch c9 pouch, yoke and belt. got a couple of butt packs already that i'm going to try to copy. gotta make 18 sets.
Ian