Long shot - looking for decals.......

Long shot - looking for decals.......

Art Murray
Art Murray

January 29th, 2012, 7:37 pm #1

I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for a set of Quartermasters Depot Canadian Uniform decals. Willing to pay a reasonable price for a set, anyone have a set they are willing to sell???
I know, technically this is not a modern canadian vehicle request, but I really need a set to finish off some Canadian figures in Sicily for a dio I am working on.

Art

January 29th, 2012, 11:24 pm #2

What specifically do you need? I don't want to part with the whole sheet but I'm willing to give you part of it. Let me know.

Roy

Rick Saucier
Rick Saucier

January 30th, 2012, 3:17 am #3

I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for a set of Quartermasters Depot Canadian Uniform decals. Willing to pay a reasonable price for a set, anyone have a set they are willing to sell???
I know, technically this is not a modern canadian vehicle request, but I really need a set to finish off some Canadian figures in Sicily for a dio I am working on.

Art
Leading Edge Hobbies in Kingston has a set as of Friday. might be worth a call.

cheers

Art Murray
Art Murray

February 6th, 2012, 12:54 am #4

Sorry it has taken so long to reply, been on the road for my employer.
The decals I am looking for are the shoulder titles for the Hastings
& Prince Edward Regiment (HastyP's). I need enough of them for 8 figures
for a dio I am completing about the Sicilian Campaign.
Thanks,

Art

Roy Stevens
Roy Stevens

February 6th, 2012, 11:18 pm #5

I dug into the stash and found my old Quarter Master Depot set. There are eight shoulder titles for the Hasty Pees and I've cut them out ready to send to you. Just let me know your addie and they'll be on their way. Best to contact me off forum though as I think we've probably broken the strictly post war rule a little too thoroughly already!
Funny, when I bought this decal sheet I remember thinking how amazing it was that Dana Nield had managed to get legible writing onto such a small space. Now I can't read the words anymore. I guess some strange reaction has occured to the decal, blurring the letters over time!

Cheers,
Roy

Art Murray
Art Murray

February 7th, 2012, 12:51 am #6

Roy:
e-mail sent
Thanks,

Art

Roy Stevens
Roy Stevens

February 27th, 2012, 10:47 pm #7

Art
Have these decals arrived yet? Just wondering.

Cheers,
Roy

Art Murray
Art Murray

February 28th, 2012, 12:06 am #8

Arrived today, thanks again for the help.

Art

Roy Stevens
Roy Stevens

February 28th, 2012, 2:32 am #9

March 8th, 2012, 12:52 am #10

Art
for your project, but FYI:

[url=http://panzer_web.tripod.com/dioart/ancona.html]http://panzer_web.tripod.com/dioart/ancona.html[/url]

GD