Hobbystuff Depot For Modern Cdn Armour Kits?

Hobbystuff Depot For Modern Cdn Armour Kits?

July 7th, 2012, 11:48 pm #1

I see that Hobbystuff Depot in Calgary have some good prices on modern Canadian armour kits. Has anyone dealt with them and if so, how was the experience?

I just tried to use their PayPal feature but midway through the process I was bounced from my PayPal account back to the Hobbystuff site and I've never experienced that before. I found that odd so I exited the process until I can get some feedback.

Cheers,

Chris

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

July 8th, 2012, 12:31 am #2

Just dealt with them. Good service, IIRC after hitting pay on paypal i was sent back to the website this confirms the order and shipping addy. i did think it was a bit strange but kept going, at the end all was good and i had a new kit in my hands in less than 2 weeks (was more like 8 days).
so i would say go for it. and i agree they have some good prices.

Jim Chmura
Jim Chmura

July 8th, 2012, 1:08 am #3

I see that Hobbystuff Depot in Calgary have some good prices on modern Canadian armour kits. Has anyone dealt with them and if so, how was the experience?

I just tried to use their PayPal feature but midway through the process I was bounced from my PayPal account back to the Hobbystuff site and I've never experienced that before. I found that odd so I exited the process until I can get some feedback.

Cheers,

Chris
Hi;
I use them once in a while and have never had a problem with there
Paypal invoice.
These guys are fast too. The last order i had within two days.

Thanks

July 8th, 2012, 1:29 am #4

Cheers,

Chris
The service is top notch...if you are in Calgary you can just drop by and buy want you want.

Hobby Stuff Depot is a one man show owned and run by Justin Deng. He does a great job of getting the orders sorted and shipped very quickly. If you want a product from the companies listed on his site he will get it in quickly.

Check eBay for seller "Mr.Hobbystuff" and you'll find him there too.

July 8th, 2012, 2:56 am #5

Cheers,

Chris
I can only echo what others have said - I've ordered a couple times from him (can't beat his prices) and have had no problems.

Jim

July 8th, 2012, 11:42 am #6

Cheers,

Chris
Thanks For The Feedback, I'll Give Them A Whirl n/t

July 8th, 2012, 3:01 pm #7

Cheers,

Chris
all for trumpeter & hobbyboss kits. No issues. Did not charge 13% HST, only 5% AB GST, even though I live in Ontario.

They are my go-to hobbyshop for Trump and HB. I used Visa, not PP.

GD

July 8th, 2012, 5:47 pm #8

I'm thinking it might be easiest to go straight to a CC myself.

Cheers,

Chris