Current builds

Current builds

July 7th, 2009, 2:04 pm #1

What's everyone here working on right now? Any sneck pecks of WOTIF models? I'm not 100% sure but I think theres only 3 WOTIFs posted so far.

Paul Fredenburg
Paul Fredenburg

July 7th, 2009, 6:49 pm #2

Lots of these underway I'm. Mine is in 1:16. Based on a Tamiya hull with a Perfect Scale cast turret. I am currently working on the hull armour. should take me well into retirement.

July 7th, 2009, 7:08 pm #3

What's everyone here working on right now? Any sneck pecks of WOTIF models? I'm not 100% sure but I think theres only 3 WOTIFs posted so far.
Right now on the bench I have a Grizzly, LAV III and a Lynx. In the planning stages I have a C2, Leopard 2, and a C1 late. If you add in aircraft I have a Voodoo staring at me too.

All that and trying to decide what stuff I sell off out of my WW2 German collection of kits and all of my Battletech stuff. Not busy or anything.

--------------
Rob Feehan

Jason Bobrowich
Jason Bobrowich

July 7th, 2009, 7:26 pm #4

Nope....no sneak peeks.

I am working on a Leopard C2 MEXAS with dozer blade and the thermal covers.

My planned Canadian projects appear to be infinite at this time.

In regards to the WOTIF....lots of time for that...the deadline isn't until November 11th.

July 7th, 2009, 9:22 pm #5

Hello all,

I recieved my Coyote conversion..that is going along nicely I think. I'm also working on the A.A Churchill Toad coversion and their Chieftain Mk.5 ARVE conversion. So I'm keeping busy.

Cheers Chris

Pete Hickey
Pete Hickey

July 7th, 2009, 10:25 pm #6

for WW2 Canadian, we have a:

1st Hussars Sherman Vc Firefly w/full interior (silly bugger!)
BCR Sherman V
Forward Observation Sherman III (regiment yet to be decided)
Sherbrooke Fusiliers Sherman Hybrid
79th regiment LVT-4 (with Dingo)
Grant Mk 1 w/ full interior (silly bugger!)dio,
Aussie Jungle dio
Scratched Kangaroo gun tower with 6 pounder.

Modern wise we have a:

M109A3 with full interior (silly bugger!)
C2 with scratched interior (...fill in the blank)
UN Iltis

Misc
CH 135 Helicopter
1/72nd scale U Boat
1/72nd scale Viper MkII from Battlestar Galactica (I worked on the show so it will have my name on the side)

Guess thats about it....

Times a ticking...

Pete

July 8th, 2009, 12:17 am #7

On deck: 1/72 CH-47D, Kandahar Air Wing "Two for Hooking"

In the dug out:
Centurion SPAAG
Mowag 6x6 TUA
Leopard MMEV
Dornier Do-335 Pfeil

GD

Chris Jerrett
Chris Jerrett

July 8th, 2009, 1:34 am #8

LEOPARDS

beside my Can. 2A6m
Sweden Strv. 122
German 2A6,2A4
Finnish 2A4
WOTIF Can. 2A5
Plus this one I got tonight an antique. I'm going to do it right out off the box just like it would have been build 30 years ago.No etch no resin no plastic card no metal barrel and the stock tracks.

July 10th, 2009, 4:56 am #9

I'm just finishing off a model of "my" LAV from tour. The turret up-armour was far more challenging to build than I initially thought. Once this is done, I'm going to start a Leopard 2. I have the Storm Miniature conversion set, slat armour and some brass parts to replace the turret baskets and air-intakes. I really want to try dressing it up with that Echelon barracuda net. Any thoughts/reviews on that stuff.

All that said, why build models, the summer is calling me!

Chris Jerrett
Chris Jerrett

July 10th, 2009, 4:39 pm #10

I never do any modeling in the summer mouths but the Leopard is a great build I can't stop going forward. As for the Cuda camo I can't get my head around that one. I'll be doing it but when and how is the question.