Canadian LAV III Accessory Set

Canadian LAV III Accessory Set

November 1st, 2010, 3:01 pm #1

Hey folks,

I see over on the PMMS New Kit News that Black Dog is releasing a 1/35 Canadian LAV III Accessory Set.....it looks pretty good and should greatly assist those modellers hesitant about the turret bins....the set provides them in resin chocked full of kit!

Hopefully we'll see more of the set and what exactly it includes.

Rick Saucier
Rick Saucier

November 1st, 2010, 6:26 pm #2

Nice, gonna have to get that for sure! Thanks for the info Jason.

cheers

Chris
Chris

November 1st, 2010, 9:59 pm #3

Hey folks,

I see over on the PMMS New Kit News that Black Dog is releasing a 1/35 Canadian LAV III Accessory Set.....it looks pretty good and should greatly assist those modellers hesitant about the turret bins....the set provides them in resin chocked full of kit!

Does anyone know of a retailer that would likely be carrying these??

Jason Bobrowich
Jason Bobrowich

November 1st, 2010, 10:14 pm #4

Here's the link to the Black Dog product distributors....

http://www.blackdog.cz/distributors.html

November 2nd, 2010, 1:48 am #5

Hey folks,

Black Dog makes a great product.

November 2nd, 2010, 7:17 am #6

Hey folks,

Hi all,
Set looks good, but can be used only for the LAV III without the back fence (can not turn the turret), Blast Shield (backpacks Blast Shield will not allow install).
Unfortunately, the manufacturer knows that the rear bin is used for ISAF LAV III, but it can be repaired.
I look forward to seeing set in kind if they are sleeping bags, backpacks and other corresponding originals.
There is no need to produce wheels for the LAV III and the Stryker as wheel covers on the LAV III from Trumpeter are very nice and fits the classic Stryker without problems.
This set can be bought here, I have already ordered it.
http://www.realmodel.cz/shop

Jason Bobrowich
Jason Bobrowich

November 2nd, 2010, 12:45 pm #7

Good input!

I think the big thing with the new wheel sets is that they give the "weighted" appearance versus the full appearance of the kit tires.

November 2nd, 2010, 1:35 pm #8

These new bikes are only zaformoban√° wheels from AFV. The version of the LAV III, added short. It can therefore be used resin wheels for Trumpeter Stryker family from all manufacturers and the aftermarket cap kits.
Last edited by bulivyf on November 2nd, 2010, 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 2nd, 2010, 10:33 pm #9

Hey folks,

RM 35214
[/IMG]
RM 35215
[/IMG]
RM 35217
[/IMG]
RM 35218
[/IMG]

Jason Bobrowich
Jason Bobrowich

November 2nd, 2010, 10:43 pm #10

Great to see more options for the modeller Miloslav...well done!

Is or will the PE part sets for the LAV III LORIT version be available on their own so modellers can update existing LAV III kits and your other conversions if they so choose?