Moderator: Moderators

Winterbourne steam day 2018

Lee
Steam fanatic

May 12th, 2018, 6:29 am #1

This year’s Winterbourne event will take place on the 29th of September, if anyone would like to exhibit and please do pm me ( if you haven’t already)

The event is held in Edgbaston, South Birmingham close to motorway networks. The location is an Edwardian house and garden, if you’re interested and want to know more I suggest you have a look at previous years threads with photos of the day or pm me, It’s a great day out. Toy steam legends Steve Malins and Colin Laker have offered to judge the tables and chat with exhibitors again this year. 

Thanks all

Lee
At the moment I'm looking for a Hobbies Hercules and a triple Mersey steam engine :) 🇬🇧

Lee
Steam fanatic

May 15th, 2018, 2:05 pm #2

We're having a bigger marquee this year! but there is still limited space, book your place now to avoid disappointment!

Cheers
Lee
At the moment I'm looking for a Hobbies Hercules and a triple Mersey steam engine :) 🇬🇧

H2o vapour

May 16th, 2018, 3:37 pm #3

Hi Lee,
I'm in, no other appointments at this time so book me in please
Thanks
Mark

Lee
Steam fanatic

May 16th, 2018, 3:50 pm #4

Will do Mark! I have quite a few exhibitors now, its going to be a good day! :)

Douglas
Steam Legend!!

July 28th, 2018, 12:07 pm #5

Lee

Have just secured annual leave for this so you could count me in. Will there be a railway running area? :-)

Lee
Steam fanatic

July 29th, 2018, 9:15 am #6

I’m glad you can make it this year Doug. There will be a couple of railway set ups on the day.

Cheers Lee

Douglas
Steam Legend!!

July 29th, 2018, 1:44 pm #7

Count me in. Hope to make the Fri evening get together but cannot be sure on that. And now I can drive this will be a piece of cake. :-)

Lee
Steam fanatic

July 30th, 2018, 6:11 am #8

Douglas wrote: Count me in. Hope to make the Fri evening get together but cannot be sure on that. And now I can drive this will be a piece of cake. :-)

Thats great Douglas and if you can make the meal the night before, even better, it should be quite a gathering.

cheers Lee

Lee
Steam fanatic

August 30th, 2018, 8:44 am #9

Just a reminder- only one month to go!

I have also been in contact with Colin Laker and he is currently compiling a section for his new book on unknown British toy engines, If you have an engine you believe is British but have no idea of the manufacturer please do bring it along on the day.

Many Thanks 
Lee

Lee
Steam fanatic

September 4th, 2018, 9:40 am #10

Not long now!