Moderator: Moderators

kd02
Steam Legend!!

November 8th, 2012, 4:28 pm #251

Stoker:845001 wrote:Don't bother buyin' Pete any more rounds in here. On the previous page I ordered him up a mug o' "bottomless", to help fill the hole in his leg an all, so's he'll be needin' naught else for the duration I'm thinkin'! :shock: :roll: :wink: :lol:
You obviously don't know Pete,  :lol:  :lol:
,,,,,,,,,,,,,KEITH,,,,,,,,,,,,,

IF ALCOHOL IS BAD FOR THE BRAIN, WHY DOES MINE ALLOW ME TO DRINK SO MUCH!

Daveyp2
Steam fanatic

November 8th, 2012, 6:58 pm #252

loose nut 45:844688 wrote:
m8dave:844687 wrote:Not long now lads and you all will be showing your engine again at the rally on the weekend I am so looking forward to it we have a exhibitors raffle so bring you money oh and loads of cakes and food
What about the bacon butties ????? :wink: :P :shock:

Given some deals done in advance with some forum buddies it seems they are working currency on the day for me :shock:
yer what about the bacon butties Karl :P
Best Regards
David

I have no blood, only oil and steam in me.

www.d-t-s.co.uk

MrMamod
Honorary Life Member
MrMamod
Honorary Life Member

November 8th, 2012, 7:43 pm #253

m8dave:844687 wrote:Not long now lads and you all will be showing your engine again at the rally on the weekend I am so looking forward to it we have a exhibitors raffle so bring you money oh and loads of cakes and food

Given some deals done in advance with some forum buddies it seems they are working currency on the day for me :shock:
:wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: ..
Desperately seeking ( NOT Susan ) Mamod Minor Burners of ALL types :-)

m8dave
Honorary Life Member
m8dave
Honorary Life Member

November 8th, 2012, 7:53 pm #254

Daveyp2:845112 wrote:

yer what about the bacon butties Karl :P
karl dose what mean  you are putting your hand in you pocket then  :lol:  :lol:
All the best M8Dave

check out my videos at
http://www.youtube.com/user/m8dave?feature=mhum
and my web site
www.davestinplate-engines.webs.com/

Douglas
Steam Legend!!

November 9th, 2012, 1:35 am #255

Ey, daft as it sounds, as I'mnow going to the Leicester shindig, are there going to be any traders there?

Stoker
Honorary Life Member

November 9th, 2012, 4:58 am #256

kd02:845006 wrote:
Stoker:845001 wrote:Don't bother buyin' Pete any more rounds in here. On the previous page I ordered him up a mug o' "bottomless", to help fill the hole in his leg an all, so's he'll be needin' naught else for the duration I'm thinkin'! :shock: :roll: :wink: :lol:
You obviously don't know Pete, :lol: :lol:
It's likely wrong, but I'm thinkin' I've a pretty fair idea o' what Pete's about, an givin' him a bottomless glass should find him spendin' the larger portion o' his time under the table, thus sparin' most everybody else from havin' to stand him! An seein' as his legs now bummed an all, tryin' to stand him may not be for the best. So's he's better off under the table for the time bein', so's I'm thinkin' anyways!?!?!? :shock:  :roll:  :wink:  :lol:  

What say ye Pete???  :?  :help:  :P  :D
Are we having fun yet?
Yeow!

m8dave
Honorary Life Member
m8dave
Honorary Life Member

November 9th, 2012, 7:26 am #257

Douglas:845302 wrote:Ey, daft as it sounds, as I'mnow going to the Leicester shindig, are there going to be any traders there?
yes forest steam
All the best M8Dave

check out my videos at
http://www.youtube.com/user/m8dave?feature=mhum
and my web site
www.davestinplate-engines.webs.com/

MrMamod
Honorary Life Member
MrMamod
Honorary Life Member

November 9th, 2012, 12:02 pm #258

I will also be bringing a BIG sweety tin full of fittings of all types for loco's and boilers ect  which will be on my table at low prices.
Desperately seeking ( NOT Susan ) Mamod Minor Burners of ALL types :-)

Daveyp2
Steam fanatic

November 9th, 2012, 9:13 pm #259

MrMamod:845456 wrote:I will also be bringing a BIG sweety tin full of fittings of all types for loco's and boilers ect which will be on my table at low prices.
Oooo i might have to have a look at that as i need parts for my Stuart 504 boiler

(do you have anything that big)?
Best Regards
David

I have no blood, only oil and steam in me.

www.d-t-s.co.uk

Stoker
Honorary Life Member

November 10th, 2012, 7:35 pm #260

I'd guess the Pub here might be closing down most any time now, so's we'd best be gettin' our last rounds in!?!?

Barman a round for any and all who care to partake, and I'll be havin' three fingers of Bowmore Legend for myself!

A toast now lads, to the ghost of STWWW 2012, and the many fine tables that were hosted by even finer gentlemen. To the Forum and its superb Administration, for hosting this whole shindig. And finally to James for having had the gumption, foresight and fortitude to put it all together from the start, many years ago!!! :D

:cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:
Are we having fun yet?
Yeow!