Post your videos for all to see on this board.
- Joined: May 29th, 2014, 10:54 pm
I have shown these two before but not I think together - makes a nice contrast. The big one is by Sieg, the thermo-acoustic engine is a freelance design made by the EBay seller. Nice runners both:
Patience, perseverance and pig-headedness make up for a lack of engineering skills
- Joined: August 23rd, 2012, 3:34 pm
Both fine engines ;
Thanks for the video
- Joined: April 14th, 2012, 5:01 pm
Very different engines, but both lovely runners.
Thanks for sharing Dave !
- Joined: January 28th, 2015, 5:34 pm
If people had kind thoughts for each other the world would be more civilised than it is!
- Joined: May 24th, 2017, 2:25 pm
What a nice contrast to the mayhem of your “hammer videos” Dave.
This video of the Stirling Duo is calming and put me into a meditative State.