Last year I won a forum auction for a load of odd parts. Included were a few parts from a Bowman M158. Boiler, engine frame, crankshaft, small gear.
I had the parts in a container in the drawer and took them to STIA to sell on again. No one bit so I have decided to restore the engine..
Auction picture and what I started with.
The boiler post an hour with the soldering torch and some Brasso. The dome had been had at with too much solder and too cold. a new steam pipe was fitted and I'll cut it off later.
More as and when parts turn up or are made.
Looking good so far ☺
To be honest, if I'd noticed it at STIA I probably would have bit ... My head was on a swivel lol
I probably missed a few things, was a great day!