Panther '101' Pz.Rgt.HG

April 19th, 2011, 10:04 am #1

After loosing interest in the hobby for 18 months or more, I thought I would casually hop back in with an OOB Panther built for a recent club comp.

It's the Tamiya Panther G late kit, built OOB with just a few extras thrown in to make it a touch more interesting and I used Echelon decals. The figure was painted some years ago by Dr Dickson Oh.

Sheeds

April 22nd, 2011, 7:55 am #2

Hi Sheeds,

Another fine build, what paint are you using for the three tone?

Robert

April 26th, 2011, 8:21 am #3

After loosing interest in the hobby for 18 months or more, I thought I would casually hop back in with an OOB Panther built for a recent club comp.

It's the Tamiya Panther G late kit, built OOB with just a few extras thrown in to make it a touch more interesting and I used Echelon decals. The figure was painted some years ago by Dr Dickson Oh.

Sheeds

Super build Sheeds
Colour tones look great!

Jurgs

May 16th, 2011, 5:37 am #4

Sheeds

Awesome job as per usual Sheeds.
Sorry Im late chiming in..
Best.
R.