Meeting Notes

Post RP threads, writings, stories, or anything IC here.

Meeting Notes

Amataa
forumperson
Amataa
forumperson

10 Jun 2009, 03:00 #1

Modan Co Meeting Notes June 9th

The meeting was well attended though I did not get everyone's name. That will be my goal for the next meeting.

The purpose of tonight's meeting was the discussion of Modan Camp.

Heinsoo made the following suggestions:
-That it be focused on the Kingdom of Lordaeron and/or Khaz Modan.
-That we keep the classes to a theme.
-That we need to advertise.

There was a general feeling of assent though no vote was taken.

Heinsoo asked for volunteers and class suggestions.
-A mage, Artregor (?), asked for a class on disarming enchantments.
-Bimo suggested a class on finances.
-A paladin, Kreus (?), seemed to hint at a class concerning body guarding though that was unclear.

By the end of the discussion there seemed to be no consensus.

The meeting then adjourned to the Great Forge where we inspected a building available for rent to be used as a classroom. At this point Heinsoo departed and the meeting dissolved.

Additional notes:
-It was widely hoped that there would be a class on chocolate.
-A night elf, Carvain (?), needed to go to the bathroom.
-The nice dwarf who hired me, Rijj (?), was absent.
-There was, however, an adorable baby present.

I would also like to add that I am very pleased to be employed in the Modan Co and look forward to a long career.

Pamphile Melandros, Secretary

Amataa
forumperson
Amataa
forumperson

17 Jun 2009, 02:07 #2

Modan Co Meeting Minutes 6/16

At 8 members arrived.
In attendance were:
-Heinsoo
-Akhane
-Aronar
-Tenauri
-Tephra
-Teneth
-Azshariel
-Myself

No old business brought up except for at the end of the meeting. Please place your lesson plans in Heinsoo's inbox for Modan Camp.

Issues:
-Tenauri re: Staple removers.
-Teneth re: Lack of Booze (He shouldn't drink anyways.)
-Missing Funds?

Tenauri: Members are encouraged to freelance but within legal bounds. Boundaries were discussed:
-Laxatives not illegal. Only metaphorical excrement is illegal.
-Whimsy can be illegal but only in areas not zoned for whimsy.

8:16-Business
Teneth sells kittens. =^-^=
8:19- The room is now filled with cats.
-Teneth tries to sell Azshariel. He is warned this is illegal.
8:21 - Azshariel is now a bear. I am not sure why.
8:22 - Teneth wants to die. Sprays Azsha.
8:25 - Teneth is still alive.
8:26 - Bear blocks door.
8:34 - Teneth shouts "So...to Stranglethorn Vale!" The sound of crickets is heard.
8:38 - Expedition to Azshara to follow up recent Saronite research. (Why is Saronite so important?)
Will investigate presence of Azsharite.
We will be chartering a boat to take us to Kalimdor, don't forget.
8:41 - Akhane makes a statue which shoots a beam of lightning at her and then (the statue) falls over.
8:48 - Meeting ends.

Additional notes:
- Teneth is a kitten fence. (Do cats make effective barriers?)
- Tenauri has a new hat.
- Teneth hit on me. He smelled like booze. Not a turn on.
- Tenauri cannot handle a staple remover.

After now my second week of employment with the Modan Co I must say you all lead very exciting lives. I'm thankful that I am part of such an amazing organization. I do have one complaint. The dorms, while very convenient to someone in my financial situation, do not seem to regularly have toilet paper. I'm not sure who I should bring this to.

Amataa
forumperson
Amataa
forumperson

24 Jun 2009, 15:18 #3

Modan Meeting Minutes 6/23
8:02 - Members begin arriving.
In attendance were:
-Aronar
-Illumyn
-Carick
-Tenauri
-Heinsoo
-A guest of Carick a Mr. Mehdi Iskenderun
-A man who sat in the corner and looked very drowsy
-Bimo, who arrived at some unknown time
8:12 - A moment of silence was observed for Alu.

The meeting was divided in two parts:
The plague
-8:13 - Remarks from Heinsoo for Alu.
-8:20 - Debriefing
-Alu was slain in the Cathedral of Light
-Mehdi was present for the attack and provided us with the following information
-She indeed looked ill, was bleeding and complaining of hearing voices.
-The crowd indicated that this sounded like symptoms of the plague.
-Two paladins, without any orders, killed Alu and placed her body on a pyre.
-There was going to be a meeting held with guild leaders and the Modan Co was invited.
-In addition a mysterious figure brought a letter to the offices which I received.
-The plague may have come from Quel'Thalas. There will be an investigation after the meeting.

Worgen
-8:45- Carick Livingston gave a report on ongoing research into artifacts which summon worgen
A few weeks back he investigated Shadowfang Keep with Mehdi and Artregor. While inside he came across what is dubbed the Roto-Tiller of Elune. Artregor thought he removed the enchantment but it now seems to have failed as we have Worgen-Rats upstairs and frankly I'm not going to clean up there until they are gone. Carick and Mehdi traveled to Ashenvale to investigate further worgen rumors and discovered that those had been summoned by the Scythe of Elune.

At this point Carick was interrupted by Bimo who apparently was an expert on the matter and could have saved Carick a great deal of trouble if Carick had only asked. It did allow him, however, to visit the sites himself in Ashenvale and Duskwood as well which is the last known location of the scythe (which I think made him feel a bit more important).

Carick and Mehdi, as well as anyone who wants to join them, will be investigating in Desolace where there are remaining Legion portals. Carick is of the belief that the Scythe and the Roto-Tiller are products of the Burning Legion and not from Elune.

Important Notes:
-Symptoms of the Plague-
1. Green, pale complexion
2. Jaundiced
3. Bleeding (either from sores or otherwise)
4. Hearing strange voices.

-Try to avoid the Gnews-
-Stay away from Stormwind if you can-

There will be a whip around for Alu's funeral, give what you can.
-Any information you have on Quel'Thalas would be greatly appreciated-

I have only been employed in the Modan Co for three weeks and have been enjoying myself. It seems a bit of a small complaint under the circumstances but the toilet paper situation has not improved. I have resorted to using an Almanac (which has remarkably soft pages). My heart goes out for Alu and all who knew her.

Amataa
forumperson
Amataa
forumperson

11 Jul 2009, 22:33 #4

Modan Co Meeting Minutes July, 7

((I apologize for the lateness))

In attendance were:
Illumyn
Tenauri
Mehdi
Artregor
Lunadjinn
Carick
Aronar
Heinsoo
Bimo
Nadrila
Tephra
Boltbreaker
Mencer
Gimball
Renoit
Windle (Gimball's Squire)

Through out the meeting a rather rude Draenei kept entering and exiting the offices and spoke only to Tenauri (I'm going to have to ask him about that)

8:00 - Meeting Began
8:14 - Introduction of new employees
-Nadrila Fenleaf
-Mehdi Iskenderun

At this time Tenauri asked about the "experience" of the employees. Naturally I did not reveal anything but some chose to air their dirty laundry. Bimo is "certainly not" a virigin, while Artregor and Mehdi are.

8:17 - Dispatch from the Senate regarding Rijj

Dear Modan Co.
It is reported that Dr. Conan Ridgley, your leader, was killed in Tanaris by a group of bandits exactly one week ago. We apologise for teh slow delivery of this message. Prior to this, the doctor owed the government heaps of money and was found guilty of a multitude of crimes. In respect of his archaeological breakthroughs and disceoveries, we pardom him for these crimes and do not ask for the money. We are sorry this event happened.
Signed,
Senator Axefrost"

8:23 - Tephra saw Rijj in the Stormwind light house only a few hours beforehand. Most suspect that Rijj is alive.
8:36 - Update on the plague
- There has been an evacuation to the Exodar.
- We were stopped by cultists on our way out of Under City.
- A copy of the notes we do have were sent to Brother Shaft of Stormwind, an expert in languages.
- An antidote is being distributed.
8:50 - After the meeting an expedition left led by Carick to investigate the portals in Desolace. This will hopefully solve those horrible rats upstairs. I've peaked up there and it looks very filthy but I'm not going up there until those rats are gone.
8:57 - Meeting adjourned.

I know that it looks like not much happened but after recording that letter my hand was tired.

By the way, since I have more time on my hands I've taken the liberty of cleaning the Modan Co dorms. Frankly some of you have no idea how to keep a place tidy.

Pamphil Melandros, Secretary

Amataa
forumperson
Amataa
forumperson

20 Jul 2009, 15:12 #5

Modan Co Meeting Minutes July 14

In attendance were:
Heinsoo
Tenauri
Mehdi
Carick
Aronar
Sameral
Lunadjinn
Tephra
Frijona
Artregor
Gimball
Madalyine
Morlic
Aelman
Baldir
Phrasuun

Not as many as last week but it was still quite crowded. I am thankful I stand behind the desk.

8:14 - Tenauri threatens to fire half of the Modan Co. Well at least burn their records in the great Forge. Heinsoo got annoyed.

8:17 - Heinsoo tries to introduce the new recruits.
8:18 - Gimball takes over.
8:20 - Heinsoo gives up introducing new recruits.
Tenauri says that all record of sexual experience will be erased. ( I should change that later)

8:28 - Heinsoo met with the Black Company to share our knowledge of the Twilight's Hammer. The meeting was held at Aerie Peak due to the plague in Stormwind. They too have had experience with Saronite and plan to head to Whisper Gulch in Howling Fjord (it must be very noisy up there). They may ask for our assistance.

8:31 - After Modan Co traveled to Andorhol about the plague. They collected grain samples. The locals were not very happy (I shouldn't think so) and were swarmed by the undead. They fought and teleported out to safety.

8:35 - Tenauri revealed the results of his testing. Frightened us all by drinking what he called distilled plague. He became very small.
- The new plague is just the old plague with filler as a distraction. One part is apparently pygmy oil. Also includes Winterfall fire water and Noggenfogger elixer.

Two teams will be sent to Netherstorm and the Botanica to bring back numerous plant samples.

After the meeting Carick will try to summon a worgen. I will not be there for this although I hope it does something about the rats.

I apologize for how late the minutes have been posted. I have been loaning my ink supplies to that dashing new employee Mehdi. He has been so distraught by the poor inscription supplies that I just had to help.

Amataa
forumperson
Amataa
forumperson

22 Jul 2009, 19:37 #6

Modan Co Meeting Minutes 7/21
In attendance were:
Amataa
Artregor
Aronar
Naralex
Boltbreaker
Ailde
Heinsoo
Tenauri
Azshariel
Tephra
Nadrila
Erodis
Moric
Ekanos
Bimo
Kreus
Ovello (guest)
8:08 – Heinsoo suggests that we need a new office since we have taken on quite a number of new employees. If there are any ideas for a location please inform Heinsoo. Suggestions were made to blow a wall out of the office into the dormitories but Heinsoo turned this down.
8:13 – Modan Camp has been put on hold until the plague has been cured.
8:17 – 3 cats are near the door =^-^= =^-^= =^-^=
8:18 – A dwarf proposes to Heinsoo. A fight nearly breaks out over who will be his maid of honor.
8:22 – The dwarf has become a naked Gnome.
8:23 – There are now 4 cats. =^-^= =^-^= =^-^= =^-^=
They are now bears. (“\(‘;…;’)/”) (“\(‘;…;’)/”) (“\(‘;…;’)/”) (“\(‘;…;’)/”)
8:24 – Gnaked Gnome leaves.
8:25 – We are in need of Senate funding for Modan Camp as well as new offices. Tenauri is uncomfortable with this measure since we would probably have to cheat the government.
8:27 – It is now my job to fill out the grant request forms.
-At this time Heinsoo began updating us on the plague:
-There is no cure at this time.
-There are similarities between the new plague and the old plague (I thought we said this already)
8:31 – Plague full of red herrings <><
8:33 – Last weekend the Modan Co travelled to the Netherstorm of Outland to acquire samples of plant matter from the Ecodomes controlled by the Consortium (wow!). They found a mutated plant that seemed to be silverleaf and was sending off spores (eww)
8:34 – Silverleaf was in the plague sample.
8:40 – We now need to look for trees. That should not be hard.
8:42 – Tenauri suggests that we head to Felwood for examples of corrupted plant life.
8:45 – A bunny died. :(
8:47 – Boltbreaker denies bringing a tentacle monstrosity to Azeroth. We are all slightly puzzled.
- Carick is located in a library to research the Roto-Tiller. (Why can’t they move faster on this? I swear the rats are going to demand pay now.)
8:50 – Fundraising ideas.
-Gadd?
-Rob Silvermoon City?
8:53 – Aronar volunteers for Dire Fighter competition to raise money. (Why can’t we just sell cookies?)
8:55 – Talent show? This is met with some scorn.
9:02 – Need something easy to raise money.
Additional notes:
The vault combination is: 89, 53, 24, 02
Moric is not a pedophile.

Phew! That was a long meeting. My hand really hurt by the end. I was sad to see that Mehdi was not at the meeting this week. I hope he is alright fighting all of those worgen in far off lands. Not like that Carick who only hangs around in libraries. But that did mean I had my ink this week to post the minutes in the prompt manner I am accustomed to.

Pamphile Melandros, Sectretary

Amataa
forumperson
Amataa
forumperson

29 Jul 2009, 17:45 #7

Modan Co Meeting Minutes July, 28th

In attendance were:
Tenauri
Mehdi <3
Heinsoo
Tephra
Ailde
Illumyn
Nadrila
Gimball
Gearslice
Aronar
Boltbreaker
Kreus
Waldolf
Ranzo (a guest and now member)
Ekanos

The meeting started late while we finished moving to our new offices. Before the meeting:
Tenauri named his new Talbuk Sapphire.
Tephra claimed a chair as her own. Considering the size of the new offices I think we can let her do that.
We moved a safe to the new offices in the Mystic Ward.
We all ate from the food provided at the new offices. I liked the cheese.

8:15 - Meeting begins, sort of.
8:21 - Kreus, in order to make up for his wrong doings, has bought a robotic butler for the new Modan Co offices named Geoffry. It seems to be able to do the job pretty well but I'm not sure if this can really make up. Geoffry is, nevertheless, adorable.
8:28 - The status of the plague is that it is still around but no one is taking it seriously anymore. There have only been a few new deaths at this time. We did find some records to help us in the Botanica but they were hard to read.
8:34 - So we went to Tempest Keep where they fought a lot of very scary things and were able to correct the data. We are now waiting for the results.
8:40 - In the meantime we are going to Felwood to research the corrupted plant life. All who are able meet at Rut'Theran village in Teldrassil.
8:45 - Boltbreaker may have been bitten by a worgen. We will watch her progress.
8:48 - There has been no headway on the worgen research.
8:55 - We hear a loud noise outside. We all run out and find the safe missing. Thank goodness. :)

Well I love the new offices. They are much roomier and I actually have a chair to sit on! I am not looking forward to the longer walk back to the dorms but the Mystic Ward is at least pretty.

Amataa
forumperson
Amataa
forumperson

06 Aug 2009, 17:37 #8

Modan Co Meeting Minutes August 4th

In attendance were:
Naralex
Walarley
Tephra
Nadrila
Artregor
Azshariel
Ailde
Boltbreaker
Carick
Tenauri
Teneth
Gearslice
Bimo
Rijj
Wynnie

8:05 - Azshariel starts the meeting. Heinsoo is absent researching the cure for the plague.
Artregor has with him a baby raptor. We are unsure if it is his familiar. What we are sure of is that it is adorable! :D It did break up the meeting for a time as Teneth began shouting uncontrollably.

8:08 - Azshariel lays down the law.

8:09 - Apparently we found a plagued dragon located in Ashenvale. There was a long fight but it got away. We will be traveling to the dragonshrines of the Dragonblight to find a means to cure it. Except for the blue one, they are not very friendly right now.

8:18 - Gearslice mops Azshariel.

8:22 - Carick stepped forward and presented his findings. He has discovered there is a book that tells about the Roto-Tiller. It was written by a dwarf named Helg Battlebrew and the title is "Guid to Occult Garden Implements." It is located in the library of the Scarlet Monestary.

8:25 - Prolonged discussion of the dangers of magical garden tools.

8:27 - Carick is able to break through the discussion to add to his findings. The book is in a code devised by Helg and he was last seen at the digsite of Uldaman located in the Badlands. We are, therefore, going to head to those locations at some point in the near future.

8:28 - Boltbreaker's status from her wolf bite: she has brown hair. We may go to Shadow Fang Keep to seek a cure.

8:36 - There is no more information on the location of the safe.

8:41 - After a prolonged discussion it is deduced that the safe is located in Grizzly Hills. ( How this happened I do not know. I was not able to follow the reasoning).

8:43 - An unknown dwarf enters, she later joins the guild.

8:48 - Rijj returns. (I had to write that entire letter for nothing?)

8:54 - Why are druids so different today? Gearslice suggests there was a meeting that we missed.
Rijj leaves.

8:55 - Azshariel is a kitty, then a bear.

Additional notes:
-If you have any problems with dragons let us know.
-Amataa will send out notification about the Dragonblight.

I have spent a great deal of time in our new offices. I like them very much. They are more spacious and I can organize them better. Though there may be a small problem with being in the Mystic Ward. I have noticed that a picture on the wall keeps changing its appearance.

Pamphile Melandros, Sectretary

Azshariel
forumperson
Azshariel
forumperson

12 Aug 2009, 03:54 #9

((This is Azsha filling in for Ama while he's out of town. Hope I do well!))

Modan Co Meeting Minutes August 11th

In attendance were:
Aelman
Lunadjinn
Lelinde
Heinsoo
Walarley
Artregor
Illumyn
Belisma
Tenauri
Gimball
Tephra
Boltbreaker
Teffa
Bruegal
Gregory Cobalt (a newcomer)
Zhong (an ogre)

8:10 - Heinsoo opens the meeting after declaring Tephra winner of Modan Co Musical Chairs. On a related note: the chair second from the left in the ring of chairs in the offices belongs to Tephra. I think the janitor misplaced the doily that had the word "Stonehallow" embroidered in it.

8:12 - There is an ogre in the office demanding snow.

8:15 - The ogre's name is Zhong. He doesn't know what "Toss off" means.

8:21 - Zhong leaves to go eat apples in Goldshire.

8:22 - Gregory calls Heinsoo a pirate.

8:24 - King Bronzebeard declares Moshimoshi a hero of the Alliance for making some sort of treaty with bear-people.

8:26 - Heinsoo talks about the plague, Felwood, and fighting dragons. This goes on for a while.

8:30 - Tenauri almost gets a smackdown.

8:33 - Tenauri and Artregor are discussing fantasies involving dragon strippers.

8:40 - There is a fila fylaktr phylactery (Mehdi helped me spell this <3 ) in the offices. We're not sure what to do with it, since keeping it around is dangerous but destroying it is also dangerous. All I know is that if a Lich appears in the offices while I'm trying to clean things or organize meetings, I'm giving my two weeks'.

8:46 - The Company is going to travel to the Ghostlands this Saturday to investigate the plague and the phylactery (and possibly torture Cultists of the Damned). Check the bulletin board in the Company Offices ((your in-game Calendar)) for details of departure locations and times.
(“\(‘;…;’)/”) Rawr.

"You stab a man in tha back, 'e falls over. You stab a bear in tha back, 'e's fuckin' PISSED." --Rijj

Amataa
forumperson
Amataa
forumperson

23 Aug 2009, 13:19 #10

Modan Co Meeting Minutes August 18th

In attendance were:
Amataa
Azshariel
Samedrius
Artregor
Boltbreaker
Heinsoo
Dyeana
Mencer
Sperrick
Ekanos
Tephra
Sillica
Razorbone
Tenauri
Konoshi
Entidus
Waldolf
Vankira
Bimo
Sameral
Lutfiye

Controversy at Mage Quarter Offices
-The Ironfist Clan claim ownership of our offices in the Mage Quarter. Two dwarves and a human entered and began verbally assaulting Amataa who quickly handled the situation by calling Heinsoo.

8:00 - Sperrick was drinking heavily throughout the first few minutes of the meeting. It was very distracting, even more so when he became violently ill all over members of the Modan Co and the carpet (where is that Gearslice? It's going to be me cleaning it up isn't it).

8:13 - A rhino appears in the offices and Heinsoo chases it away.

8:15 - Kaelgas Swiftstrike, who was a visitor at the meeting, has a ghost named Bob.

8:21 - Tephra was attacked by Dark Iron dwarves! During the attack she was blinded and now has the aid of her daughter Sillica from the dig site of Bael Modan.

8:25 - Zhong arrives. Boltbreaker wonders why everyone is acting so crazy tonight.

8:27 - Razorbone considers if Zhong is a ninja.

8:29 - Heinso a bit miffed.

8:30 - Plague!

8:32 - We are working again with Marsille McQuiston and the Knights of Menethil.

8:34 - Heinsoo grabs Entidus by the ear despite our warnings.

8:39 - A few days ago we went into the Ghostlands. Artregor provided the disguises. They would have worked but Entidus mistook a child for a ghoul. They were divided into two teams. Amataa lead a team into Deatholme to destroy what plague cauldrons they could find. Heinsoo lead a team to Windrunner Estates. There they found Cult of the Damned dormitories. They were no longer sneaking since there had been a description put out for a bald human. Boltbreaker apparently held up jumper cables to cultist nipples.

8:46 - Entidus is on the table.
- Deatholme was the staging ground for the plague. Why so sneaky? It is suggested that the Scourge were building up larger armies. But where do the bodies go?
-Dyeana suggests Scholomance.
-Two teams will be sent out. One to Scholomance, one to Stratholme.

Reminders:
-No drinking on company time.
-No demons at the meetings.

I must say that some unsavory characters have been joining the company as of late. Heinsoo has been managing to stay on top of them but I feel it is only a matter of time before they get the better of us unless they are nipped in the bud.