Laslunder

August 30th, 2010, 8:46 pm #81

Don't me to be bothersome but does anyone have an alucard death sequence. Seems he is lacking one unless sotn/nitm death animation is used. However this will look much different than everyone else. If no one has made one i would'nt mind creating one and having reiko edit it. That way it kinda goes with the rest of the characters. Plus i'm not sure if i mention it but will the charcaters have sounds from games. Like attack, or hurt sounds. If you need some i defenitly have at least sypha and alucard i ripped with an audio recorder from windows vista. It will defentely sound clear and good ingame. Let me know Ok Obreck. And maybe i'll set up a sendspace acc or something. Unless of course you already have them. I got alucard bat,morph, and wolf sounds too. Ok later for now guys! Keep up the good work. Sorry Reiko was there something i was supposed to send you if so let me know iv'e been busy that last handful of days and haven't had much time on hear as of recent. I have these sprites you gave me i edited and the ones i recreated from a gif that was litterally in pieces. I haven't had much time too to anything else so i'll just post them. Thought i'd throw up the one i re-edited too not exactly my idea but it's partially worked through by myself. I'm not gonna take credit for it but i also don't know who made the partial gif. file either. Well Reiko and i discussed how many ways can one reinvent something with out at least coming up with ideas based off of something. I'll certainly unpost if anyone opposses to it. But i am very certain this is mostly all animations from the actual trevor sprites anyhow. I just edited in my own fashion of of someone's idea. The gif was unfinished prior to my editing.

Last edited by Laslunder on August 30th, 2010, 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

reiko26

August 30th, 2010, 10:09 pm #82

I think either one would work,however, i like yours the best being that it is canon when it comes to dracula's curse.also since you finished the edits then it would not actually need for you to give credit b/c it becomes part of your works IMO plus you finished it,making it complete.I honestly think that mike will like it. major kudos my friend

Laslunder

August 30th, 2010, 10:47 pm #83

Yeah man at best i'd just get editing credit. IT's someone else's concept and i just simply filled in shading of trevor and his cape where theyr'e were none on the gif. I'm simply trying to recreate what someone else portrayed. Chances are jorge or someone Obreck knows made the original gif. Not sure why it was in pieces. I just cleaned it up a bit that's all!

reiko26

August 31st, 2010, 1:10 am #84

oh I see what your saying now. your a pro though. especially when it comes to custom work. if you got anything else custom of Alucard you want me to edit,just send it to me and i'll do it. ;)
Last edited by reiko26 on August 31st, 2010, 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Laslunder

August 31st, 2010, 2:40 am #85

Well i don't have anything else really but do you have his death. I have yet to see his in game death like trevor, sypha, grants. I can make his similar but slightly different. I just dunno if obreck has a death animation already. Anyhow if you've got something i probably should'nt bother .... but if you don't i'm glad to try and recreate a death scene like the others. If you look closely at the sheets trevor, and sypha's are very similar. Grant's is a little different he reaches out as too make it more dramatic. I would'n't mind making alucard's have a little drama as well. Just so long as i don't over do it. Ya know!

Obreck

August 31st, 2010, 4:05 am #86

At the moment Alucard dies SOTN style. Not a big issue if it stays that way, but if you want to make an animation for it go ahead.

Oh I was able to get the new Alucard artwork in place, so it should be ready for the demo.

Laslunder

August 31st, 2010, 3:22 pm #87

Well I thought i'd give it a go with the alucard death animations. Tested in game maker the animations seem very do-able. So i suppose you have the sotn style death and cv3-esk type death on your hands. Not a bad bit really. Well here he is. If deemed acceptable, Reiko can put whatever editing he needs to it. Sound cool! Welp here it is!

Last edited by Laslunder on August 31st, 2010, 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

reiko26

August 31st, 2010, 6:56 pm #88

very dramatic death.but i like it. here is the re-edit my friends. ;)

Last edited by reiko26 on August 31st, 2010, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Obreck

September 13th, 2010, 9:27 pm #89

Ugghhh, my PC died over the weekend. Thankfully I was able to recover my harddrives and move all my work to a new PC.

One benefit of my new computer is that it can record sound. As a demonstration here is a preview of Alucard:

[utube][/utube]

Laslunder

September 13th, 2010, 10:21 pm #90

Wow! Obreck Looks awesome. Can't wait too play the demo. Reiko's version of alucard looks awesome too! That sucks about your pc man sorry to hear about that. You know what i'd do, is every time you make an important area happen in game maker for this project save it and put it on an sd card that way it is always safe no matter what happens to your pc. Then you can transfer it to another pc if yours dies. I have all my artwork on mine. Say did you get some of the finals of the characters i sent you Obreck. I also sent some character sounds and sound fx that may be of some use to you aswell. Oh and i didn't know you're into mugen. I'm helping PrimeOp make a reskin of Prison suit COdy from final fight to Classic Cody i sent you the link in pm messaging. Well, overall i'm very pleased as a fan of this level. It looks like it'll be a ton of fun. I'm guessing that werewolf was up to the halfway point. You know it is a good surrounding for a werewolf in a forest area like that. Kudos. He fits his surroundings well. Alucard has bat and wolf morph awesome. I like the hellfire and dark matter spell as well. I know this may be off the subject but if you do dopplegangers what do you plan to do? Are they gonna be the character you select you fight against, and will they look the same as you or have a purple hue tone to them. Well when Reiko hops on this board he's gonna love what he see's no doubt. Ok then have fun!