visa appeal in kenya

visa appeal in kenya

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

June 19th, 2012, 9:24 pm #1

I am urgently looking for the address where uk Visa appeals are sent in kenya. Anyone with the information pls help!

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

June 20th, 2012, 6:08 am #2

British High Commission in Upper Hill area. No one will miss their address...

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

June 20th, 2012, 8:07 am #3

I am urgently looking for the address where uk Visa appeals are sent in kenya. Anyone with the information pls help!
Appeals i tend to think go to uk courts so you must have a solicitor in uk to appeal? not a 100% sure but i think so.

xy
xy

June 20th, 2012, 9:29 am #4

call the embassy nd hear what they have to say

Ndenderu
Ndenderu

June 20th, 2012, 10:42 am #5

Hi

You do not have to go to Kenya to appeal as your case is not in Kenya. Normally cases are heard and determined in UK. Your solicitor will let you know how many levels of appeal are available for your case. As far as I know there are 3 plus HO mercy. Please talk to your solicitor as you appear to have failed just once.

Ndenderu

me
me

June 20th, 2012, 11:11 am #6

call the embassy nd hear what they have to say
If u want to appeal for UK visit visa, therez no need coz it take more than 3 mths or even 6mths but if u do a new claim and attach the documents missing, it will take 3days to 7 days. anwer based on my own experience with pple I invited to UK.

Bradao
Bradao

June 20th, 2012, 11:43 am #7

You can ask google if you dont want to be misled. Wish u da beste.

Thanks

Bradao

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

June 20th, 2012, 11:41 pm #8

they dont go to upper hill now its a different building. you should be able to get the address from the british embassy in kenya website