Virgin withdraws flights from London - Nairobi

Virgin withdraws flights from London - Nairobi

sue
sue

May 16th, 2012, 5:28 pm #1

This is sad....it was the best airline to Nairobi. Affordable and reliable and what with the direct flights, it was bliss...l hope something else comes up, i don't look forward to waiting 4 hrs in Dxb for a connecting flight. Am gutted.

kido
kido

May 17th, 2012, 5:41 am #2

I thought this was a con but it is true.Why don't you fly BA?I loved virgin i was saving the points.However i refuse to fly KQ and i will fly BA.

joe
joe

May 17th, 2012, 9:37 am #3

This is sad....it was the best airline to Nairobi. Affordable and reliable and what with the direct flights, it was bliss...l hope something else comes up, i don't look forward to waiting 4 hrs in Dxb for a connecting flight. Am gutted.
It's called business sense: out with kibaki as the next ten years will be a total mess.I would do the same!

me
me

May 17th, 2012, 12:49 pm #4

Gutted! n so my paro are. Still got alot of milage to claim to I will b making my final trip in August. Very sad!!!

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

May 17th, 2012, 9:16 pm #5

@KIdo, like me, KQ is my last option. I never even think of it. From ground personnel to sales, KQ staff are a degrace. I always laugh at the slogan 'The pride of Africa' perhaps because other African Airlines like sudan Airways are dea that is why KQ is the pride of Africa. shame

wakandara
wakandara

May 17th, 2012, 9:26 pm #6

this is very sad