jungu mum-in-law

jungu mum-in-law

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

February 4th, 2012, 4:25 am #1

How do I deal with a jungu mother-in-law? She has invaded my matrimonial home by all means and taking control of my devoted husband of ten years. Am a hardworking fellow and contributes to my entire family bills and other issues. Anyone out there with same probo? Advice appreciated. Am going out of control.

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

February 4th, 2012, 9:59 am #2

Don't be jealousy!! You want to be sole gold-digger

Mzeiya
Mzeiya

February 5th, 2012, 2:31 pm #3

How do I deal with a jungu mother-in-law? She has invaded my matrimonial home by all means and taking control of my devoted husband of ten years. Am a hardworking fellow and contributes to my entire family bills and other issues. Anyone out there with same probo? Advice appreciated. Am going out of control.
They are all mum in laws from hell colour doesn't matter.

atis
atis

February 6th, 2012, 3:38 am #4

hi dear
i know the feeling been there won the t-shirt i could write a book, this women will never stop untill you learn how to be coy

try this site www.motherinlawstories.com , the ladies there are very helpfull, if its not for them i would be in mathare now

look after your home
be blessed mama