Artistes to be charged over hate songs

Artistes to be charged over hate songs

June 30th, 2012, 6:24 am #1

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

June 30th, 2012, 9:35 pm #2

Broadcasting hate! They should join Ocampo Four. There is a Radio announcer at The Hague who (allegedly) broadcasted hate messages to the public

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

July 1st, 2012, 10:41 am #3

My Kikuyu tribesmen and women, you spread hate and then say CIC is targeting Kikuyus...If we learned to live with other tribes, deaths in Eldoret Church would have been avoided, massacre in Naivasha would not have been....I do not want to remember these things.. Just want to lead a friendly life with Kikuyu and non-Kikuyu firends..

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

July 1st, 2012, 12:12 pm #4

Another Kenyan
Another Kenyan

July 2nd, 2012, 3:37 am #5

Broadcasting hate! They should join Ocampo Four. There is a Radio announcer at The Hague who (allegedly) broadcasted hate messages to the public
Will it add ugali on your table?

kikuyu elder
kikuyu elder

July 2nd, 2012, 9:05 am #6

My Kikuyu tribesmen and women, you spread hate and then say CIC is targeting Kikuyus...If we learned to live with other tribes, deaths in Eldoret Church would have been avoided, massacre in Naivasha would not have been....I do not want to remember these things.. Just want to lead a friendly life with Kikuyu and non-Kikuyu firends..
You mean you are not able to live in harmony with other Kenyans. Who told the people in Kiambaa never lived in peace with the neighbours -ask those that lived on after the PEV.