Zombie diorama, WIP Part.05

Hosted by Paul Giles, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/72 scale and smaller AFV modelling.

Zombie diorama, WIP Part.05

May 19th, 2017, 7:10 am #1

At 15 days from Saumur Model Show Contest (France !), a decision had to be taken.
Finally, I would not put my Reachstaker RT240 on the diorama, I would not have time to finish it and the job on it does not deserve a sloppy finish by a tight timing. The model even deserves a single vehicle presentation. To drown him in a big decoration would not pay homage to him.

I think however keep the container on the diorama.

So I used my B plan with a new 4x4 (Matchbox !!!!) added and a little more "survivors" in order to give a little tidy battle.

The following:

The dumpsters are finished :

And survivors taken from AlexMiniatures figures references. Some are modified, one is not paint for the moment.

Waiting for more figures, hope they come asap !!
http://scale72world.blogspot.fr/

May 19th, 2017, 2:25 pm #2

Salut Arnaud
This continues to grow into a great looking scene. I love the dumpsters and the figures look terrific too. You must be close to finishing. Keep up the great work

All the best

Dan
Dan Taylor Modelworks

"My life is like my room - I'm sure it was tidy two days ago" Alphonse Tram in the film 'Buffet Froid' 1979

May 19th, 2017, 2:46 pm #3

At 15 days from Saumur Model Show Contest (France !), a decision had to be taken.
Finally, I would not put my Reachstaker RT240 on the diorama, I would not have time to finish it and the job on it does not deserve a sloppy finish by a tight timing. The model even deserves a single vehicle presentation. To drown him in a big decoration would not pay homage to him.

I think however keep the container on the diorama.

So I used my B plan with a new 4x4 (Matchbox !!!!) added and a little more "survivors" in order to give a little tidy battle.

The following:

The dumpsters are finished :

And survivors taken from AlexMiniatures figures references. Some are modified, one is not paint for the moment.

Waiting for more figures, hope they come asap !!
nice Figures nt