wip vignette

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

wip vignette

January 23rd, 2012, 9:04 pm #1

Modified Dragon figs still being tweeked,Hornet heads and PE by AM(very nide PE)
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Back in the saddle after a few months with no modeling. Feels good.
J

January 23rd, 2012, 9:46 pm #2

Very nice figures and composition.

One observation, and just observation... don't get me wrong. Is it too late to make the medic a US Army doc? I guess most of the sculting is done, right? I was thinking of causing a greater impression yet to the observer if it was an opposing side troop giving the first aid. Shock factor, if you will...

Me, I could only wish I sculpted anything near that.

Again, just an observation to an otherwise outstanding figure set!!! Kudos to a great job!

January 24th, 2012, 12:20 am #3

Modified Dragon figs still being tweeked,Hornet heads and PE by AM(very nide PE)
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
J
Very nice, but you should do something with the nose and neck of the guy on the ground, makes him look non-German, bordering a retard.

January 24th, 2012, 1:38 am #4

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
J
I like what you have going on here, Jerry.

Is this planned as a stand-alone vignette, or will you add this to your WIP "Faliase Gap" dio?

(Speaking of which... how's the horse team coming along?)

Mike

January 24th, 2012, 3:08 pm #5

Very nice figures and composition.

One observation, and just observation... don't get me wrong. Is it too late to make the medic a US Army doc? I guess most of the sculting is done, right? I was thinking of causing a greater impression yet to the observer if it was an opposing side troop giving the first aid. Shock factor, if you will...

Me, I could only wish I sculpted anything near that.

Again, just an observation to an otherwise outstanding figure set!!! Kudos to a great job!
larger dio that I am working on and a GI would be out of place. Also I cannot take credit for the sculpting as these are Dragon figs. I did modify the dude laying down by removing his molded on web gear and then slimming him down and replacing the upper pockets. Thanks for giving me so much credit.
J

January 24th, 2012, 3:10 pm #6

Very nice, but you should do something with the nose and neck of the guy on the ground, makes him look non-German, bordering a retard.
for you? This is still a work in progress.

January 24th, 2012, 3:13 pm #7

I like what you have going on here, Jerry.

Is this planned as a stand-alone vignette, or will you add this to your WIP "Faliase Gap" dio?

(Speaking of which... how's the horse team coming along?)

Mike
going into the Falaise dio eventually. I had to take a break from the horse team and try to finish something that would not take a year! LOL It's nice to get a feeling of completion sometimes so I thought a little vignette would satisfy that and then it could be added to the bigger dio later.
Thanks again for the PE set as it is freekin awesome!
J

January 24th, 2012, 3:34 pm #8

Dude, he's shot! I don't think he'll be a happy camper after getting shot!

January 24th, 2012, 4:27 pm #9

Ruined his whole day!

January 25th, 2012, 8:16 pm #10

for you? This is still a work in progress.
Easy to ignore as his methodology is so one-dimensional. Perhaps he's working hard on his models and figures in order to post to receive "constructive" comments as well?

Roy Chow
AMPS President
http://www.amps-armor.org
Roy Chow
Join AMPS!