WIP: Bronekater BK 1125

Hosted by Paul Giles, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/72 scale and smaller AFV modelling.

WIP: Bronekater BK 1125

January 21st, 2007, 9:54 pm #1

Dear Braillers,
Last time I kindly received the permission to post my Bronekater pictures here - even though it is only a "floating tank", so here are the pictures of my latest progress. The painting is almost done, I might have to do some final touches, but I'll put it away for a short while. In the meantime it would be very nice to hear your thoughts. Comments are highly appreciated !
Thanks for looking and Cheers !
Sven

January 21st, 2007, 10:30 pm #2

Sven

That looks great. I particularly like the realistic wear on the rubbing strakes (if that's what the rails on the hull are called).

Have you got any ideas for crew figures? I like to populate my models - more to give an idea of scale than anything.

My kit still hasn't arrived but it should be here soon.

David
David Clark
Bellarine Peninsula, Victoria, Australia

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be - Simone Signoret

January 22nd, 2007, 9:29 am #3

Dear Braillers,
Last time I kindly received the permission to post my Bronekater pictures here - even though it is only a "floating tank", so here are the pictures of my latest progress. The painting is almost done, I might have to do some final touches, but I'll put it away for a short while. In the meantime it would be very nice to hear your thoughts. Comments are highly appreciated !
Thanks for looking and Cheers !
Sven

Sven,

Magnificent and truly refreshing.
What scale is it and do you plan a dio?

Congratulations,

J.-C.

January 22nd, 2007, 5:18 pm #4

n/t