Who wants a Chilean M51 conversion set?

A bulletin board for vendors to make product announcements and offer items for sale.

Who wants a Chilean M51 conversion set?

July 20th, 2012, 10:31 pm #1

I've been messing about with master patterns for the Chilean M51 variant with the Continental engine, and I'm wondering how many of you would like to see this in resin. The kit would include a multipart engine deck, exhaust pipe, turret stowage box, rear plate bathtub stowage bin, plug for the rear plate exhaust port, and a replacement rear plate with adjustable idler mounts. The numbers aren't finalized, but it would probably sell for $32 or so, plus shipping. If you're interested, please let me know since that will help with penciling out the project.

July 21st, 2012, 1:48 am #2

This will go nicely with a 60mm gun tub I got from some one. Who was that now oh yes it was you, put me down for one.

July 21st, 2012, 2:22 pm #3

I've been messing about with master patterns for the Chilean M51 variant with the Continental engine, and I'm wondering how many of you would like to see this in resin. The kit would include a multipart engine deck, exhaust pipe, turret stowage box, rear plate bathtub stowage bin, plug for the rear plate exhaust port, and a replacement rear plate with adjustable idler mounts. The numbers aren't finalized, but it would probably sell for $32 or so, plus shipping. If you're interested, please let me know since that will help with penciling out the project.

Let us know when thy are ready.

Cheers,
/E

July 21st, 2012, 3:20 pm #4

hello, I too would be interested in your conversion set. Is your 60mm gun tube still available?

David.

July 22nd, 2012, 12:53 am #5

You might do this poll in the modern forum. Don't know if everyone here visit this part of the forum(?). Just a thought.

Cheers,
/E

July 22nd, 2012, 1:02 pm #6

hello, I too would be interested in your conversion set. Is your 60mm gun tube still available?

David.
...but the new DEF models turret has generated a few more inquiries. I'm going to contact my machine shop for a new quote on a second batch next week, so I'll keep you posted.

July 22nd, 2012, 1:36 pm #7

The price seems reasonable and addition of a decals sheet or a camouflage diagram could be nice. Is it designed for the Tamiya kit?

Ciao
Gaetano

July 22nd, 2012, 1:49 pm #8

I would be interested in both the Chilean M51 conversion and the M50 w/60mm gun conversion as well.
Look forward to your progress.
Rick

We keep you alive to serve this ship...So row well and live

July 22nd, 2012, 2:14 pm #9

I'm game as well!
It will be an easier build than the logging shermans!
Mrosko

July 22nd, 2012, 2:20 pm #10

I'd be interested, as well as the 60mm gun conversion for the M50.