what's next from Tasca?

Hosted by John Prigent and Steve Zaloga, this is a discussion group dedicated to the armoured forces of the many Allied nations of the Second World War.

what's next from Tasca?

February 16th, 2012, 10:32 am #1

i know about the M32... would be nice to see some 'Funnies'. Anyone know what they have in the works?

February 16th, 2012, 12:08 pm #2

but that I reallyreally want a DD-Shermie!
Thanx for listening.
Richard

February 16th, 2012, 12:33 pm #3

i know about the M32... would be nice to see some 'Funnies'. Anyone know what they have in the works?
... but it's in the companies' best interest to keep actual information close to the chest. You get some companies who strategically release information -- but it's all part of the chess match vis-a-vis their competitors.

People guessing here on ML is only that -- guesses and hopes -- with very little relationship to reality. Sometimes coincidence gets a correct guess. But the ones with the real knowledge -- know how important it is to guard that knowledge. They don't let anything slip unless it's intentional.

"Does anyone know?" Yes but they don't frequent these pages telling what they know. It'd be foolish to think otherwise.

Roy Chow
AMPS President
http://www.amps-armor.org
Last edited by roy_chow on February 16th, 2012, 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roy Chow
Join AMPS!

February 16th, 2012, 2:13 pm #4

And I'm not telling.

Just kidding.

Not I'm not.

Yes I am.

Pat
MMiR

February 16th, 2012, 2:16 pm #5

... but it's in the companies' best interest to keep actual information close to the chest. You get some companies who strategically release information -- but it's all part of the chess match vis-a-vis their competitors.

People guessing here on ML is only that -- guesses and hopes -- with very little relationship to reality. Sometimes coincidence gets a correct guess. But the ones with the real knowledge -- know how important it is to guard that knowledge. They don't let anything slip unless it's intentional.

"Does anyone know?" Yes but they don't frequent these pages telling what they know. It'd be foolish to think otherwise.

Roy Chow
AMPS President
http://www.amps-armor.org
i have suggested a Duplex Drive Sherman to them, and also directed my contact at Tasca to come here to M-L and see for himself how popular a new injection mould DD would be

suggestions are politely noted, but that is about all - i have no idea if they are acted upon

i understand that the larger scale stuff like their PzII and Zundapp bike is a range they will expand also, but again i have no hard intel on exactly what they plan

definitely makes it more exciting, if slightly frustrating!

kind regards,

Nicholas Mayhew

www.scaleplasticandrail.com

Regards,

Nicholas

February 16th, 2012, 3:20 pm #6

at long last.

February 16th, 2012, 3:37 pm #7

And I'm not telling.

Just kidding.

Not I'm not.

Yes I am.

Pat
MMiR
damn you Pat!! j/k :) n/t

February 16th, 2012, 3:38 pm #8

at long last.
cool... do you know this or is this a wish? n/t

February 16th, 2012, 3:40 pm #9

i have suggested a Duplex Drive Sherman to them, and also directed my contact at Tasca to come here to M-L and see for himself how popular a new injection mould DD would be

suggestions are politely noted, but that is about all - i have no idea if they are acted upon

i understand that the larger scale stuff like their PzII and Zundapp bike is a range they will expand also, but again i have no hard intel on exactly what they plan

definitely makes it more exciting, if slightly frustrating!

kind regards,

Nicholas Mayhew

www.scaleplasticandrail.com
haha, thanks Nicholas on behalf of us all for getting their attention in any case.

oh yeh, AND A SHERMAN CRAB!!

February 16th, 2012, 4:08 pm #10

I'm going to break the NDA I signed with Tasca on some marketing analysis consulting work I performed over the past several months. I'm sure to hear from attorney shortly, but the secret will be out. The next AFV for Tasca is:

The Bob Semple Tank!!!!!