What about Black Dog figures at 1/35 scale?.

The Figures discussion group is hosted by Mark Bannerman and is dedicated to modelling military figures of any scale and era.

What about Black Dog figures at 1/35 scale?.

January 10th, 2012, 11:22 pm #1

Hello,
I've been observing the Black Dog figures in its web page...There are a lot of interesting figures...but till now i've haven't seen anyone of their products in my hobbyshop or any coments or review of its figures
So i ask me if anybody has made or used any Black Dog figure to know the quality or the scale to add any weapons of Dragon or heads of Hornet..

Thanks in advance
Jordi

January 11th, 2012, 9:02 pm #2

Hi Jordi,
My wife got me the British Afghan tank crew and mine sweep team for Christmas and as soon as I looked at them I got my wife to get me the wimk upgrade kit with crew ( she was not to pleased to have to get the hobby boss kit as well I forgot to mention that to her!!!! ) I have already started on one figure even though I promised I would wait the are the black dogs n@@s!!! The detail is superb.

Geds

January 11th, 2012, 10:31 pm #3

Hi Ged,

Thanks for your answer and explanations...but ..what can you say me about the scale?..Can your new british tank crew carry andy DML or Trumpeter modern weapon?..? I want to use the figure showed in my first message with any AK or M-16 ..as a lebanese fighter...somali....etc...

Thanks again
Jordi

January 12th, 2012, 8:19 am #4

Hi Jordi,

The scale seem's pretty spot on but I have not done any measuring. As for weapons on the 2 free standing infantry the sa-80s are moulded to the hands so can not be replaced but do give a good holding look.

Geds

January 12th, 2012, 8:20 am #5

Re: Black dog

January 18th, 2012, 1:01 pm #6

Hello,
I've been observing the Black Dog figures in its web page...There are a lot of interesting figures...but till now i've haven't seen anyone of their products in my hobbyshop or any coments or review of its figures
So i ask me if anybody has made or used any Black Dog figure to know the quality or the scale to add any weapons of Dragon or heads of Hornet..

Thanks in advance
Jordi
Gidday, I know this is a biased answer as Fold it hobbies is the Australian distributor for Blackdog, but being a modeller and figure painter, I find these to be excellent figures in scale and detail, and if modern is your subject, then they will not dissapoint you at all, Im a big fan of these and very happy to have them in my range. Happy modelling